A lonely life, A lonely forum.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Littlesecret

Hey guys,

I haven't been on here for a while, the last time I was on here I made a couple friends but things got serious and incredibly sad in my personal life and I lost contact with them.
Now things have kind of settled back down in my life, I'm really opened up to the possibility of getting to know more people.
I'm pretty sure I'm not alone here with the growing immense feeling that time is slipping through my fingers and I will die alone, never truly being in love and never truly being happy.

More than sadness, loneliness, anxiety and depression the emotion that has taken over my life the most is fear.
Fear that I will never meet my true potential, fear that I will never be happy and fear that I will never be loved and never able to show someone all of the love in my heart for them (so sappy, sorry).

I'm just so lost, I just wish ...

Littlesecret said:
Hey guys,

I haven't been on here for a while, the last time I was on here I made a couple friends but things got serious and incredibly sad in my personal life and I lost contact with them.
Now things have kind of settled back down in my life, I'm really opened up to the possibility of getting to know more people.
I'm pretty sure I'm not alone here with the growing immense feeling that time is slipping through my fingers and I will die alone, never truly being in love and never truly being happy.

More than sadness, loneliness, anxiety and depression the emotion that has taken over my life the most is fear.
Fear that I will never meet my true potential, fear that I will never be happy and fear that I will never be loved and never able to show someone all of the love in my heart for them (so sappy, sorry).

I'm just so lost, I just wish ...

I know how you feel if you ever need to chat just send me a PM

Sounds as though you and I are on the same page in life right now littlesecret. It's not easy, but hang in there.

Trust me I can relate to how you feel. Glad that you're back! =) Give me a pm if you ever need someone to talk too.

My feelings as well. Except that fear of unrealized potential has transmogrified, for me, into absolute and complete discouragement.

Welcome back!

Oh mate, if you ever need to chat I'm available. I'm not the best advocate for a better life but I can talk to you and listen. :) PM if your interested

Thank you wallflower girl, though it may be selfish to say it does make me feel better that I'm not alone in this situation. I'll definitely take you up on that PMing
:)

Thank you B_is_me :)

Latest posts

Back