The Jaguarundi Invites.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaguarundi

Reaction score
.... her good friends to a thank-you virtual lunch at the Chateau:D
[align=center]
erfyvm.jpg
We park and go into the Chateau over the drawbridge
20faxz9.jpg

Our table is booked - we have the separate dining room..
2vxnho6.jpg

You can have a cocktail if you like - I recommend a Kir Royal (champagne and kir - very pleasant).

As you can see from the picture (?) maybe not lol - our main course is Red Mullet, but there is pork fillet with mushrooms for meat lovers, and asparagus in puff pastry with a creamy sauce for any veggy people.
2uh5khx.jpg

And for dessert, fresh cream raspberry éclair with home made sorbet in a white chocolate shell....
11ifos0.jpg

And as it is a virtual meal - the calories are virtual, too. Enjoy, mes braves! And even better for me - it costs only virtual euros:D[/align]

The chateau looks magnificent, what a fab place to dine.

Count me in.. As long as I don't have to eat the veggies :p
And no calories woohoo !! Sign me up for double pudding portions:D

Mmmmmm what a treat, in such a beautiful location and with such lovely people. Hmm the the Kir Royal sounds delicious :). Thanks Jags that is a great idea :).

that is a lovely - eclair… can't really look at anything else :D thank you

There's no way my elbows aren't gonna hit that table, so... I'll only come if you promise to ignore my caveman table manners. :cool:

SkaFish - I'll trade you my veggies for your dessert !! Please ?!

I'm not sure I have the proper outfit, what does one wear to a castle? LOL
But I don't want to miss out since Jag's buying :p

Ok you ALL.

Firstly, clothing - smart casual is fine, I have seen English people on vacation wearing long baggy khaki shorts in there (usually the men - crumpled shirts as well, presumable the womenfolk have gone on holiday ironing strike) but I think that is a bridge too casual, so no hairy knees please, it just isn't a good look on either sex at lunchtime...

Second - table manners. No fighting over the desserts, cutlery at high noon is banned, the Manager's decision is final. Other than that, this is FRANCE. People eat - wiping your plate with the bread to suck up all the 'fancy castle sauce' is practically an entry requirement.

Third - no stoats, weasels (rabid or non-rabid), flying monkeys or the their offspring will be allowed at the grown-up's table. They can have a special table all to themselves in the small dining room.

Other than that - Sunday lunch 12:30. :D

jaguarundi said:
Second - table manners. No fighting over the desserts, cutlery at high noon is banned, the Manager's decision is final. Other than that, this is FRANCE. People eat - wiping your plate with the bread to suck up all the 'fancy castle sauce' is practically an entry requirement.

Can I lick the plate and then burp to show my appreciation for the meal?

Badjedidude said:
jaguarundi said:

Can I lick the plate and then burp to show my appreciation for the meal?

In a word, no. Licking is banned. A MODEST burp will be acceptable. But of course if you absolutely feel that you have to, you can always sit at the Flying Monkey table - I am sure you will fit right in..:D

jaguarundi said:
In a word, no. Licking is banned. A MODEST burp will be acceptable. But of course if you absolutely feel that you have to, you can always sit at the Flying Monkey table - I am sure you will fit right in..

Ohmygod the Flying Monkey table sounds amazing! :O Yes!

jaguarundi said:
Third - no stoats, weasels (rabid or non-rabid), flying monkeys or the their offspring will be allowed at the grown-up's table. They can have a special table all to themselves in the small dining room.

Haha. Does this also apply to the Wind in the Willows, trouser-wearing, gun-toting weasels as well? They're still hanging around here, and I must say that in spite of them being weasels, some of them are sharper dressers than me.

TheSkaFish said:
jaguarundi said:

Haha. Does this also apply to the Wind in the Willows, trouser-wearing, gun-toting weasels as well? They're still hanging around here, and I must say that in spite of them being weasels, some of them are sharper dressers than me.

This is the problem with sub-contracting to Private Security Weasels ... no accountability plus the pay is so much better than the regular rabid forces - so better dress code and bigger guns... I'll send a few of the rabid frothing measely wonkey flies (which have now hatched from their pupae) to sort them. They were quite unpleasantly iccky as larvae but in their final state they are really, really nasty. The movie The Fly has nothing on these suckers, I can tell you..

^^^This dinner is starting to sound less cultured and more like a trip to Mount Doom. (wary)

The private security weasels are in Chicago hanging around Skafishes place, not here, and the rabid frothing weasels, non-rabid weasels and the flying monkeys, with the offspring, will be at the separate table. They are perfectly fine and indeed quite good fun in a special-forces on downtime kind of way, unless under my orders to be - erm, otherwise. . .

Latest posts

Back