Funny Pet Stories

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

GraceBlossom

Inspried by Jag's spawn of satan Siamese and that I have just become a cat owner and finding some of the things they do hilarious. I have a feeling there are some funny pet stories here of what our pets get upto.

It is still very early days for me, but watching a kitten scale the curtains had me chuckling :).

Brilliant thread idea for those of us who have a furry family!

Hell on 3 paws has lifted an eyelid on a psycho pale-blue eye which I interpret as permission to blab. My other cats don't care, and Troje the dog is too sweet to mind.

Climbing the curtain ... Just wait.

Dead mice in the slippers, hairball regurgitation at the dinner party and Spraying up the curtains are all to come... And that is just the kitties..💞My heart is a litter tray, trashd by cats..

chat_edjr.gif

'I like 2 blo up cars with snakes in them and holes in golf courses. I liek cheezburgerz too. Yum!'

I love how Boomer steals my Mom's shoes and slippers, and ONLY her shoes and slippers. He sometimes even takes the slippers off of her foot with his mouth and trots away, thrashing the slipper and wagging his tail until he finds a spot to lay down and chew it like a bone.

Whenever it is someone's birthday or a holiday or some other time when there are wrapped-up presents, Boomer likes to open them. He likes to shred wrapping paper and cardboard boxes to pieces. We don't want him to destroy the gifts, so we try to open gifts leaving as much of the paper intact, and watch him shred the papers himself.

Boomer also knows when someone is playing with one of his stuffed animals. I sometimes do this to get his attention to try and get him to play. He comes over, nudges my face away with his snout or gives me a lick, then takes his toy away. Sometimes when I'm on the ground, even without a toy, he likes to come over and lick my face, and when I try to get away, he puts a paw on me so I can't escape. He seems to know exactly the best place to put his paw too, so he knows I can't easily wiggle away. He really wags when he does this so I think he knows he's being funny.

He's fond of stealing food too. One time I was on the phone with a friend at lunchtime, and he climbed up past me and started licking up my tomato soup. He's stolen a pizza slice out of my hand before, and once, when I left the room for a minute to wash my hands, he stole half of my Subway sandwich. I was a little bummed at the time, but I couldn't help but forgive him. :)

My late cat Pudding was the best thief I have ever known. If I got a 'doggy' bag from a restaurant, he could scent the food in my bag, drag it from my (zipped) handbag, open the plastic bag or foil, drag the meat into another room and scarf it down before I had changed my shoes and been to the loo. He was the most horrible little adorable furry honeysuckle I have ever known -- he trained Bilqis, the petite Empress of Chez Moi in her bossy ways, made Trojie the dog I love, and even though I adore my current Kitties, I miss him.

RIP Pudding. He was THE cat.

What a great thread Grace and I have loved all the stories so far :)

My gran had a cat called Tigger, he was a real bruiser of a cat.
She was asked to look after my cousin's goldfish while he was on holiday for a week.
All was going well until the last night. When she checked on the goldfish in the morning the tank was empty and Tigger was sitting on the window ledge licking his lips.

My gran was in a total.panic as they were due home later that day. My dad and I were tasked to find a new goldfish. After a visit to the pet shop we got one similar and popped it in the tank.

Too this day my cousin has no idea that the goldfish was a replacement

Not really a story, but we found it entertaining when Tommy found his way into the food bin that's kept under the kitchen table. Weird thing was, the lid was shut over him, and none of us did it. So he opened it, got in, and shut the lid? I don't know, but Tommy's always entertaining. Didn't seem like he wanted to get out either.

100_0835_zpsf7f89aef.jpg

100_0842_zps22992565.jpg

100_0840_zpscc4bd27f.jpg

My dog is always getting me into mischief, I was in the shower whilst my dog was in the garden and my nan shouted up at me that Wiz (my dog) had got out.
So I jumped out of the shower and put on the nearest clothes (string vest- mistake) I found and started to run down the street, he was at the end of the road with a lady and a young boy. So I ran down and scooped him up and said thanks to them, I couldn't understand why they were acting so weird until I realised my boob was out. I don't know how long for, I just pray it happened when I scooped him up otherwise not only did I flash a small child but my whole street.

Littlesecret said:
My dog is always getting me into mischievous, I was in the shower whilst my dog was in the garden and my nan shouted up at me that Wiz (my dog) had got out.
So I jumped out of the shower and put on the nearest clothes (string vest- mistake) I found and started to run down the street, he was at the end of the road with a lady and a young boy. So I ran down and scooped him up and said thanks to them, I couldn't understand why they were acting so weird until I realised my boob was out. I don't know how long for, I just pray it happened when I scooped him up otherwise not only did I flash a small child but my whole street.

The whole street - you know it's the truth ... when pets show you up they always make a proper job of it ! 😹

jaguarundi said:
The whole street - you know it's the truth ... when pets show you up they always make a proper job of it ! 😹

Hahah I know, he's a little ratbag, always up to no good but I can't help loving his adorable face.

So funny last night. My daughter has injured her foot :-(. Anyway she has it wrapped up in a bandage, later on the bandage atarted flapping around which Sagan took to mean as game on. Hehe.

Latest posts

Back