How to pick your life partner

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nightwing

Reaction score
Sometimes you read the occasional piece online that gets you thinking. It's rare for me because I tend to read things which are either sarcastic, ironic or in some cases just mocking the stupidity of the world as we know it. Then again, there are times like this where you stumble upon something which does more than just mock the foolishness of humanity... it actually has something more. Something to consider and chew over in your mind.

I came across this blog through a recommendation from my author friend, Emma. She suggested it was worth a look and I've been having a little chuckle at various pieces. One which caught my eye in particular... is something I'd like to share for two reasons.

Firstly, it gives some reasonable thoughts towards relationships and a change in thinking which would be useful to many people (not just this forum, but we're certainly included.)
Secondly, and more importantly, it addresses an issue I see time and again on here.... about how it makes people feel crap to be single. I think the way it points out how you're better off than you think is something to be cherished :)

Links below:
Part 1
Part 2

Nightwing said:
Sometimes you read the occasional piece online that gets you thinking.

Finally some sense, and what my gut has been saying all along. !

My brother and his wife are the unhappy couple but somehow.. society says they are better than me. Even knowing how miserable they are.

selfish.png

:p This would be hilarious to use as a prank - do a big public proposal where you get a lot of people's attention and say all the stupid selfish things you can think of and have the proposee be all happy and romantic about it.

Great article. Kinda wish part 2 was placed before part 1, because it really contains a lot of important information, but that's neither here nor there. Thanks for sharing!

murmi97 said:
:p This would be hilarious to use as a prank - do a big public proposal where you get a lot of people's attention and say all the stupid selfish things you can think of and have the proposee be all happy and romantic about it.

xD that would be fantastic.

Wow- some useful information about relationships posted on ALL for a change, how refreshing. There were some very interesting points made. Good find Nightwing.

Latest posts

Back