this is the weirdest situation people close to me dont even believe my ~eve~ existed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simhthmss

Reaction score
you amazing core tm members, i need your support to show this to...someone, anyone in person, i remember ~eve~ obviously i have her engagement and eternal friendhship ring, and somewhere the london blue topaz, silver cross and claddagh wedding ring and full postal address, pictures somewhere if i dig about well anyway you get the idea now you know me for a very long time going back to the days of trapped/touching minds so, you'll know im just down im really making no demands i would though ask that anyone who wishes to come forward and confirm that well you remember me and eve please?

that sounds strange but i've not much of our history left, i could find it if i really dug through everything, this is nothing to do with the very gracefully kind 'evewasframed' but just odd doubt about everything from a good few people or, well at least vocalised doubt i cant be sure about that any more but this will help, i have a lot to do and am recovering from seizures and am shaky in most circumstances. well anyway anyone who wishes to please help me out with this, i just ask anyone who genuinely knew her and remembers me and ~eve~ and her photos, posts and us to step forward and maybe just say how you remember her?

or anything you wish? im just striving to rebuild everything, and this would be another good stumbling block to overcome, volunteers to share their thoughts, memories and ideas about eve would help me a lot ^-^ it isn't so much my family just people around me right now but its of huge importance to me personally, i would like anyones help who really remembers, i also still talk to monolith who vividly would remember ~eve~ and i may ask him if he wishes to come back to the forum but he's fairly quiet about his online presence except certain social media, i don't want to presume i have his permission to say where in the conceptual online ether of cyber space he is right now, anyhow i'm feeling aweful from a load of meds and , anyone who remembers i humbly request your back up with this

much love as always
simmer

Latest posts

Back