Feeling fed-up of everything, like nothing's exciting anymore

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonelyGuyT

Reaction score
These last days I feel tired about life and fed-up of everything, like everything's got boring and unappalling to me. Really feel like my life has no meaning. I wish I'd find something amusing to do, but here you go, I have no friend and no activity in which I can get involved. I don't know what to do, really

Forgive me if you have already said the reason elsewhere.. What event(s) caused to you reach this point?

Regumika said:
Forgive me if you have already said the reason elsewhere.. What event(s) caused to you reach this point?

That would be helpful, as well as, what did you use to enjoy doing? Could you spice it up with something? Like I got tire of showing dogs, but I got a new puppy and it made that part of my life more interesting.

When one approach isn't working, try a different one. Anything that forces you to think differently or change perspectives.

Make an Action Plan and follow what you wrote on that. Right now I'm writing two Action Plans. One for day-to-day basis and an another one for long-term. It may really help. I'm quite in a same situation as yours. It is always hard to make an approach and attend social activities with a companionship. I'm desperate for a companionship who can go together with and accompany me all the time, but I have no one. Sometimes you just gotta take a first step and see what would happen.

Latest posts

Back