Last time I was here...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1andonly1

Reaction score
...I posted about possibly losing my dog and thankfully she's still hanging in there. Vets seem to only want to pump pills into your dog and not try other viable options, like raw food.... but enough digressing.

The reason I haven't posted since is simple, I think (and I'd love to hear your thoughts on this) I don't come here as much as I'd really like to, because, in the end, this is just a website, and I thought it would be comforting to know that I'm not the "only" person that feels lonely and is.

But after signing out, then what?
Back to reality.
Back to solitude.
Back to a really f888888d up family and when I say family, divorced parents, no brothers/sisters/cousins, just myself.
My friends, well, 2 of them aren't overly social, the other works and is the same really.

I live with a friend that I met years ago and she's 20yrs older and quite depressing to be around and I have my own anxiety issues to deal with as well.

So I think why even bother trying to log on here, when really, I'll log off in a few minutes and it's back to the same old crap.

Can't wait for this life to be over with. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Most of those types of reasons, for me, are reason to log on here, not to not log on here. Real life sucks (sometimes) so create one online instead/as well as. I don't (and wouldn't) use any one place - online or offline - for all of my needs. This forum is a small piece of the honeysuckle-pie that is my life, a morsel of entertainment, thought and interaction that keeps me ticking on slightly above the level of blowing my brains out.

painter said:
Most of those types of reasons, for me, are reason to log on here, not to not log on here. Real life sucks (sometimes) so create one online instead/as well as. I don't (and wouldn't) use any one place - online or offline - for all of my needs. This forum is a small piece of the honeysuckle-pie that is my life, a morsel of entertainment, thought and interaction that keeps me ticking on slightly above the level of blowing my brains out.

That was perfect, exactly how I feel.
Except, I'm not on here enough and from what I've read, people seem cool enough to chat with. I just struggle to get on the keyboard and type.

Latest posts

Back