Can Lone Wolves claim loneliness?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guardian

Reaction score
View attachment 7If you are like me, or other Lone Wolves i've encountered, you are a Lone Wolf by nature, and would be one by choice if not by nature. I see it as a matter of choosing to not be a "follower" and having no need or desire to be a "leader". I could never feel completely aligned with the group and always felt more comfortable as a loner. So i wonder at times if i am able to claim my lonely life as a defect, shortcoming or other negative connotation. Although there have been times when i felt an aching need to belong and absolutely hated the soul wrenching emptiness my loneliness harbored, i would always resolve my angst in lone pursuit. At this point in my life (70 years-ANCIENT lol:() i can see my choices could have been a bit wiser, but could never break completely free of my Hard Wired nature. We of the lonely nature need to recognize our tendency to downgrade our bent and instead nurture and respect this unique path. There is much we can contribute to society's evolution. See the irony & laugh.

Latest posts

Back