What would it take to make you happy?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruthie

Reaction score
What do you believe that it would take to make you truly happy and fulfilled in your life?

I want my health back and be able to eat whatever I want. Plus I want my depression to go away.

I am already quite happy but these things would help

scratch handicap at golf
lottery win (enough to treat all my family, not millions though)
a woman to like me

1. As much money as I want.
2. Not having to work.
3. being able to eat whatever I want.
4. a dog.
5. a husband / boyfriend who adores me really.
6. a child who is healthy happy and well behaved.

I´d like to a hug from a nice girl/lady:) That would make me happy:) For now at least:D
Or to cuddle a little, that would be nice as well:)

So, that would make me happy for a moment:) But I might get even worse afterwards, but still...:D

I'm a happy person. I just want to live in an environment/town that excites me and I like living in.

Get me a job I want, at a place I'd prefer. For now at least. Then I can plan for the future ahead of me.

Well, my first choice would be world domination, but barring that:

A woman who loves me, and woman whom I adore.

So, two... yes, two women. ;)

First I'd like to land this job at AB, that and find someone I want to share my life with :). Is that too much to ask?

Find someone that I could be 100% myself with and not feel insecure. To be able to love someone and for them to love me back! Know what direction my life is going in and be happy with who I am (but I'm working on that)!
For all my dreams to come true!!!!!!!!!!!

Happiness comes from within. Most days I am happy. However when I have htat great day or that off day and I see friends who have that someone I think how lucky. I just want to share my day. I have a lot to give.

Tough question really.

Unrealistic:
1) My ex realizes that she made the biggest mistake of her life by leaving me and begs me to come back. She decides to move to me.
2) I get my motivation back and make enough money to accomplish the goals that we made together.
3) We travel the US for a bit. We decide we want to live in Spain or France or something.
4) We live happy together.

Realistic
1) After some months, I find a way out of this rut. Memories of her don't hurt as much.
2) I make a couple friends in this softball league.
3) I lose a few pounds.

To receive what I deserve or for people to be honest about what I deserve. If I'm not a terrible person and am in fact as fun, creative, and sensitive as people say, my life and social life should reflect that.

I like my hobbies, I like my job, and I like where my work is going, even if in the far future. I'm just lonely and expect that even if I were to volunteer at an old folks' home or a children's hospital, I'd find the same dishonest, self-serving treatment that I find just trying to find someone who likes me and likes my ideas.

I want a decent job where my talents are actually used, a little bit of money in the bank (it's sad that several hundred bucks is romantic to me), and some people to hang out with from time to time. I just want to build a nice little life for myself where no sudden jolting changes can happen. That would make me happy.

No point in being greedy. What I want isn't far away, I've just been at the bottom for so long that it feels like a different planet.

Rosebolt said:
An improved mindset.

This for me too ;3

I don't think I'll ever be happy without this as I'll always want what I can't have and never feel deserving enough or be able to appreciate what I already have.

Latest posts

Back