Ska's relationship problems

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ymir

Reaction score
Since every other thread ends up with people discussing his issues -- hard not to, to be quite honest -- I thought I'd make a thread just for them :p

So we were talking about how he should move on and let go of all the hate he holds inside his kind, nice and generous heart. I've heard it causes hypertension, and we wouldn't want that, would we?

Discuss.

Ymir, you make it sound like an exam question here lol. I think it has been well discussed around the forum and Ska clearly had been given many suggestions and thoughts and discussions about it. I don't know what else is there to say..... I think ultimately, the decision and action has to be taken by him. But he did say somewhere that he doesn't want to move on.. or was it subconsciously? I can't remember where but something along these lines.

So until he wants to, I think the situation will remain pretty much the same. I still wish you good luck, Ska.

Agree with Lady, I think it's been discussed enough! Besides I feel most of the advice given has fallen on deaf ears or should I say eyes. Until he's ready to accept the situation there's nothing more too say.
I'm not being mean Ska if your reading this, it's just frustrating to see someone go around in circles, I can understand how you feel but if I was you, I'd start a fresh and move on! Which I know you don't want to hear but you should listen too.

He started a thread of his own and then had it closed because the responses made him angry. I'm not sure why he's continued to discuss it, because he's getting the same responses in the other threads and I'm sure he'll continue to get the same.

I suspect this thread may be closed, but I'm sure we all hope the best for him.

Yeah, I didn't mean to mock him or anything (while I do sound ironical in the OP) but it's really going in circles, so it should at least go in circles at a designated place. It's hard not to reply or just step back and watch because it is down right *concerning*. I, too, hope he finds happiness and a solution to his problems.

Well, if we bring it here then I won't be able to turn my previous thread into a novel after it makes it in into that famous book of world records for being the longest forum thread ever. I'm just kidding.

I think I can safely say that A LOT of the members on this forum do care and are here to support you, Ska. As you can see from the replies about this on here and other threads. :)

Please don't make threads about and discussing other members. If Ska wants to make a thread like this let him do it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back