If you enjoy video game music or music in general.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nuke1967

Reaction score
I thought I would share this, they play a lot of music from video games, also do movies etc. But I found them on you tube doing this from Mass Effect 3 "An End Once and For All" and they played it beautifully. I am also a sucker for listening to violin music.

[video=youtube]

I love video game remixes and tributes! This is one of my favorites:

[video=youtube]

Love it. Great song from my favorite series. The Mass Effect series has some of the best music in any visual medium ever.

For some reason whenever I am up against time for something I start to hear this is my head! :p

[video=youtube]

I also have the Codec call as my ringtone on my phone!

I was browsing when I found this guy's channel. Stuff ranges from Final Fantasy to Mario to Starcraft.

[video=youtube]

Well, it wouldn't let me make some youtube iframe for some reason, so here's link:

Skyrim: Blood and Steel.

Best. Track. Ever.

Found a nice orchestral of FFIX music, including the stunning Japanese Melodies of Life.

[video=youtube]

So much good music to choose from but Radical Dreamers always stood out to me.

[video=youtube]

Just in case nobody has mentioned this, Chris Holland is a YouTuber you should definitely check out if you're a fan of rock/metal covers of video game music

Skid Row 89 said:
Just in case nobody has mentioned this, Chris Holland is a YouTuber you should definitely check out if you're a fan of rock/metal covers of video game music

Yeah, he's great. LittleVMills and RichaadEB are great too.

DariusArgent said:
Skid Row 89 said:

You should check out Powerglove as well if you haven't already. They're an instrumental metal band that do covers of video games.

Skid Row 89 said:
DariusArgent said:
Skid Row 89 said:

You should check out Powerglove as well if you haven't already. They're an instrumental metal band that do covers of video games.

Oh I did, I have some of their albums. Though the one with the covers from cartoons is my favorite.

DariusArgent said:
Skid Row 89 said:
DariusArgent said:
Skid Row 89 said:

Oh I did, I have some of their albums. Though the one with the covers from cartoons is my favorite.
I love their covers of The Simpsons and X-men cartoon themes!

Skid Row 89 said:
DariusArgent said:
Skid Row 89 said:
DariusArgent said:
Skid Row 89 said:

The Transformers cover is my fav. Also I was hyped when I heard Tony Kakko's voice in the Pokemon theme.:D

DariusArgent said:
Skid Row 89 said:
DariusArgent said:
Skid Row 89 said:
DariusArgent said:

The Transformers cover is my fav. Also I was hyped when I heard Tony Kakko's voice in the Pokemon theme.:D
Kakko has an exceptional voice! I take it you're a big power metal fan then? Power and Melodic Death metal would be my two favourite sub-genres of metal

Latest posts

Back