No loneliness, No emptiness !!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebeskii

Reaction score
(PLEASE READ)
It all started about a half month ago. I was lonely and dreamy as always. I saw a facebook post about an English club. That English club was free and in which anybody could join. I told myself that I am definitely going to that place. I was hopeful to find someone and make a friend. And I did, even it was much more than I expected. :)

At there I met an university student from Texas who was teaching there. After the class I met with her classmates and friends and we went to a coffee shop near my home. At there my life has changed forever. When one of the guys started talking about Jesus Christ and The Highest God, inside my head I was like oh boy, please not that old bitter thing again ! I told him I would listen to him as long as the story is not too long. I did not believe anything. I guess I have to tell you guys that I was shaking little bit and very nervous talking to them. After that he recommended me to a Christian church ( Antioch ). I said that is okay. Joining a Christian Church was part of my action plan just to make some friends. I felt that I really should go to that place. Day after that, I went there. I raised my hand in the air and told Jesus Christ that I want to try to believe in him at least once. I prayed to The God from the bottom of my heart to him to show that he is there. ( I was very curious ). At that moment, I felt a swirling flow of energy through my body and was instantly filled with joy. Now I realise that The God has sent a holy spirit to me. Since then I met many American people and made friends. It has been only several days but it feels like a year. So many great :D things happened in my life. The Lord God mended my emotional pain, He connected my path with those awesome people which enforced my loneliness to fade away. I spent many times and made precious memories which totally fulfilled my emptiness. My minor health issues are gone ( ear clogging, chronic cough, sinus infection, and part of brain feeling numb ) since I started keeping my faith in Jesus Christ. 2 miracles happened in my life ( I don't wanna say because you may think I'm crazy ). I used to think that Christian people are nagging and all brainwashed. I was very WRONG. I have never been that wrong in my life.

That is my story. I truly want you to believe in Jesus Christ and follow him. If there is a Christian church nearby, please go there at least once. Most importantly, just like I did, raise your hand and talk to The Lord God that you want to keep your faith. You can talk to the God and Jesus Christ anytime and anywhere. You may not believe in me but please try to believe in The Lord God. He loves all of us and always there to listen and help us.

The Highest God and Jesus Christ have opened my eyes into a whole new world. Still the same place I am living in but everything has changed in a positive way. The hatred inside of me is now replaced with peace, I no longer hate my classmates and I forgave all of them. Now I do not hate my home country, bad things in here no longer bother and upset me. Now I am set free. I was timid now I am confident. I was gloomy now I am uplifted. I was in a cyclic struggle and frustration now the cycle ended and everything seems simple.

I love you all :cool:

Heey, I'm very glad to hear that! I hope it lasts. I follow the teachings of Jesus Christ too, but i'm not religious, and don't go to church. It's amazing that these things happened to you, but this forum kind of frowns upon telling other people to believe in/follow something. I know your intentions are well, but He made a path for everyone, they'll find him eventually. Or not.

I find that particular success story quite intriguing and I'm glad that Bebeskii has found his way. My atheistic feelings are not hurt. Yet.

I'm not trying to spark a debate here for I know it's off limits. But it makes me wonder...how religion turns out to be the sudden cure for some.

Rodent said:
I'm not trying to spark a debate here for I know it's off limits. But it makes me wonder...how religion turns out to be the sudden cure for some.

I think it's when someone starts having faith in something. Anything. In this case, people put their faith in religion and believe that it can bring them a better life somehow, somewhere. I used to do this. Then I lost faith. I started questioning things and I didn't believe in a particular religion (I hope this is okay to say), but then, I decided to put my faith in something else. In multiple things. And I was back on track.

Anyway, I'm happy for you, Bebeskii. Good luck.

Bebeskii said:
(PLEASE READ)
It all started about a half month ago. I was lonely and dreamy as always. I saw a facebook post about an English club. That English club was free and in which anybody could join. I told myself that I am definitely going to that place. I was hopeful to find someone and make a friend. And I did, even it was much more than I expected. :)

At there I met an university student from Texas who was teaching there. After the class I met with her classmates and friends and we went to a coffee shop near my home. At there my life has changed forever. When one of the guys started talking about Jesus Christ and The Highest God, inside my head I was like oh boy, please not that old bitter thing again ! I told him I would listen to him as long as the story is not too long. I did not believe anything. I guess I have to tell you guys that I was shaking little bit and very nervous talking to them. After that he recommended me to a Christian church ( Antioch ). I said that is okay. Joining a Christian Church was part of my action plan just to make some friends. I felt that I really should go to that place. Day after that, I went there. I raised my hand in the air and told Jesus Christ that I want to try to believe in him at least once. I prayed to The God from the bottom of my heart to him to show that he is there. ( I was very curious ). At that moment, I felt a swirling flow of energy through my body and was instantly filled with joy. Now I realise that The God has sent a holy spirit to me. Since then I met many American people and made friends. It has been only several days but it feels like a year. So many great :D things happened in my life. The Lord God mended my emotional pain, He connected my path with those awesome people which enforced my loneliness to fade away. I spent many times and made precious memories which totally fulfilled my emptiness. My minor health issues are gone ( ear clogging, chronic cough, sinus infection, and part of brain feeling numb ) since I started keeping my faith in Jesus Christ. 2 miracles happened in my life ( I don't wanna say because you may think I'm crazy ). I used to think that Christian people are nagging and all brainwashed. I was very WRONG. I have never been that wrong in my life.

That is my story. I truly want you to believe in Jesus Christ and follow him. If there is a Christian church nearby, please go there at least once. Most importantly, just like I did, raise your hand and talk to The Lord God that you want to keep your faith. You can talk to the God and Jesus Christ anytime and anywhere. You may not believe in me but please try to believe in The Lord God. He loves all of us and always there to listen and help us.

The Highest God and Jesus Christ have opened my eyes into a whole new world. Still the same place I am living in but everything has changed in a positive way. The hatred inside of me is now replaced with peace, I no longer hate my classmates and I forgave all of them. Now I do not hate my home country, bad things in here no longer bother and upset me. Now I am set free. I was timid now I am confident. I was gloomy now I am uplifted. I was in a cyclic struggle and frustration now the cycle ended and everything seems simple.

I love you all :cool:

Whatever works for you.

Latest posts

Back