The Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

thelonegamer

There is no point in being scared when you're not laughing at it. At times when I'm scared of something I start making jokes about the situation to turn it a little bit...funny :p
I had a hard time picking a subforum to post this.
People say you build your own reality, that you make your own life. But when you do your thing, people start criticising you. I mean, if it is my way to be insane then what is your problem? It's my way, not yours.
So I asked my sister-in-law who is a psychologist, why can't I be me? Because when I'm myself people criticise me for my actions, and when I don't be myself people criticise me again so, what's the fcking point?
Let's say, for example, that I hate being in public. I'm never at a coffe shop, or bar, or nightclub. People say I'm going crazy, that I should be more open and talk more. But that is just me, so, where is that be yourself thing when that's who you are?
People never tell you you're doing great and only open their mouthes to point out other people's shits. Not all, but most of people are like this.
I hate being in public. I hate being with people and talking and interacting, in person. I know I should be more social but I just find that too expensive: buying clothes with money I don't have to impress people I don't care about. It's just too much of a waste of time in people who will eventually break your heart. I rather have five true friends than a thousand fake followers.
That's my quest right now.
I don't really give too much value on material stuff, except anything from Apple, life taught me there are more important things in life than having a smartphone... Unless it's an iPhone :p
My point is, why people complicate stuff when it is simple?
I have lost faith in humanity. I'm Marshall of HIMYM in this aspect.
I always believe there is a brighter thing on the otherside of darkness. Not anymore. I now limit myself to do my thing on myself, trying to ignore what everyone else thinks of it.
In shorter words:
I have been broken inside and now I'm not putting my trust on anyone nor anything and I shall conclude my life alone, with no compadredism or bronections. All by myself. No sharing. Just like that

No offense, but this kinda talk might be better off in the Diary section...and maybe I'm the only one asking himself this question but:

What's your real point? What are you after? I don't think this 'Why do people always complicate things' is the issue here.

If you hate being in public - so be it. That's far from being insane. Unless you are somehow dependent on the attention of the people who are criticising you for who you are, I see no reason why you would bother with these people in the first place. Also, as long as your actions don't harm anyone, I don't see what the problem is. Sever the connections to the people that are giving you trouble for no obvious reason.
Just don't expect them to have a sudden epiphany and recognize your enlightening nature or something.

Beats me what your deal with Apple products is...to me these are just pointless status symbols and the only reason to prefer them over more reasonably priced products is to brag. So much for materialism. But hey, whatever floats your boat...I'm not you, I don't get it.

If I had a dollar for everytime someone proclaims losing his or her faith in humanity...
Nevermind, I'd probably just wish for a higher-priced currency.

It's not about brag, it's about class :cool:
Next time I'll place this in the diaries, for sure.
I'm not expecting anything. The only expectation I bear in my mind everyday is me living elsewhere, independent of anyone. That's the only expectation you can find within me, the rest are irrelevant.
I mistyped, probably. I didn't meant that I hate people. Actually, I love them. I'm just selective when it comes to interaction, with my selection reaching 99 percent of the world's population.
I'm not like this all the time and I'm definitely not an attentio-seeker. I'm going through tough times and the difference is there isn't anybody there for me when there always was so I'm freaking out. Guidanceless.
But I guess this is that part of life where you have to follow your own footsteps and no one else's.
Thanks for reading. :p

I'm with Rodent on this one, I don't get all this at all.

sidenote: Apple products are overly hyped and priced products (IMO), just status.

But otherwise, yeah, what Rodent said.

PieBeNice said:
Nicolelt said:
Rainbows said:
TheRealCallie said:
thelonegamer said:
It's not about brag, it's about class :cool:

To quote Pie....

lol no

put glasses on upside down

and lol iphone
lol apple
#lolapple
#lolhipstahs

they're a waste of money

ahem...what is this about apples?

Green apples are best apples.

What about those half red half green apples, aren't they a delight. The best of both worlds some might say.

Littlesecret said:
PieBeNice said:
Nicolelt said:
Rainbows said:
TheRealCallie said:
To quote Pie....

lol no

and lol iphone
lol apple
#lolapple
#lolhipstahs

they're a waste of money

What about those half red half green apples, aren't they a delight. The best of both worlds some might say.

I am a red delicious fan

Littlesecret said:
PieBeNice said:
Nicolelt said:
Rainbows said:
TheRealCallie said:
To quote Pie....

lol no

and lol iphone
lol apple
#lolapple
#lolhipstahs

they're a waste of money

no no no it ruins both the experiences

2mfglr7.jpg

Littlesecret said:

Those are my favorite!

Rainbows said:
Littlesecret said:
PieBeNice said:
Nicolelt said:
Rainbows said:

and lol iphone
lol apple
#lolapple
#lolhipstahs

they're a waste of money

You know what freaks me out.....yellow apples, no no no. Go away! They should be green or red!

Nicolelt said:
Rainbows said:
Littlesecret said:
PieBeNice said:
Nicolelt said:

You know what freaks me out.....yellow apples, no no no. Go away! They should be green or red!

Better yellow apples than blue waffles. Those really freak me out and taste disgusting.

Latest posts

Back