I'm really lonely and kinda depressed today.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobdog

Reaction score
I'm miserable today. I feel alone and isolated. Lost the one person I could talk too yesterday. The fact that it's the five year anniversary of the day my wife walked out on me and I'm still a single loser isn't helping much. I don't even know why I'm posting this, just need to vent I guess.

It's my fault, really, I know better than let things get this bad, but the last couple of years I just don't care to date or socialize, when I'm not working I just hide in my house. Don't know what the hell is wrong with me.

I really need to get my honeysuckle together and get a life.

Rant over, let the castigation begin.

I'm sorry you're feeling bad today, but I doubt you're a loser. I say this, because I don't believe anyone is a loser.

You should check out the chatroom, some time. It's a great place to talk to people. :)

minionhug_zps336302f7.gif

EveWasFramed said:
Vent all you like. It can be good at times.

Venting is good for you :D... I've been feeling a bit weird myself & I've vented few times here... I feel better now... Hope you feel better soon...

bobdog said:
I'm miserable today. I feel alone and isolated. Lost the one person I could talk too yesterday. The fact that it's the five year anniversary of the day my wife walked out on me and I'm still a single loser isn't helping much. I don't even know why I'm posting this, just need to vent I guess.

It's my fault, really, I know better than let things get this bad, but the last couple of years I just don't care to date or socialize, when I'm not working I just hide in my house. Don't know what the hell is wrong with me.

I really need to get my honeysuckle together and get a life.

Rant over, let the castigation begin.

*hugs*

I'm sorry you're feeling miserable. :(
It's good to rant, let it out.

Sometimes you just need time to recover.. and when you're saying or feeling like you should get it together and get a life, I think it's probably time to do so or do something about or something different to get yourself out of that funk. Good luck, bobdog.

I'm really sorry that you are feeling so low. Significant anniversaries can be hard to bear and the fact you have also just lost the one person you could confide in doesn't help either. It's good you have come here for help and support. I hope you feel a bit better knowing that we are here for you.

Latest posts

Back