Looking for a friend (Long-Term)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shrimp

Reaction score
Only do this if you're committed to last more than 10 messages back and forth. I am open to whoever :)
I put stuff about me on mah profile
Private message me! =) I look forward to it.

Hello. I don't mean to be rude. Ten messages? I wouldn't really consider that long term, unless you would take a while to reply... Which if you have the time to reply, but don't, that's not a brilliant friend. Just saying.

Also, I really wouldn't mind being your friend. :)

I hope that shrimp in your profile is your own. Hard to find someone that knows they can actually be pets :) Feel free to PM me anytime you want to talk or not talk.

Hi Shrimp :) I used to have Sea Monkeys when I was younger...like teeny shrimps :)

Hey everyone, hows it going? Yeah it's my own.
If you search shrimp on a search engine it's mainly talk about recipes, and not talk about keeping them as pets. That's why I don't let my shrimp on the internet, they would get depressed.

Shrimp said:
If you search shrimp on a search engine it's mainly talk about recipes, and not talk about keeping them as pets. That's why I don't let my shrimp on the internet, they would get depressed.

I love you.
That was amazing.

Rahvin said:
Shrimp said:

I love you.
That was amazing.

Steady on, mate :p

Hey, it was pretty eloquent, I can't blame Rahvin :)

Shrimp said:
Rahvin said:
Shrimp said:

I love you.
That was amazing.

Steady on, mate :p

Latest posts

Back