Looking for Terraria players to play with

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 118636

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I'm just checking to see if anybody here plays Terraria via Steam and whether they would like to work together on a world or something?

I'm deaf so I would NOT be using the voice chat and would actually like to avoid that so we all would be on equal footing.

Anyway, I don't usually play multiplayer online and I'm kinda trying to break out of my shell with regard to that some.

Yeah, I do and I'm interested. Got more than 300 hours on record, but I would also start a new character that is not an invincible killing machine. :p

Not using voice chat is no problem, I actually prefer it as well since I'm more of a writer myself
Only problem might be time zones since I'm from Germany and usually just online in the evening hours.

So with the 6 hours of differences, I am assuming that you prefers to play when it's around noontime over here?

Yeah, only 11 am to 5 pm would be possible - during working days at least.

No problem with that timing as long as I know in advance when you want to play :) not sure how latency might be an issue when playing with someone oversea? I'm actually pretty free. More so once I finish cleaning up the apartment completely (struggling to sell off the massive amount of stuff that we don't want anymore).

Sounds good. And oversea latency shouldn't be a problem as long as you don't live in the middle of nowhere. :p

Just send me your Steam name or post it here and I'll add you to my list. We can work out the details there. When I get home from work I got all the time in the world, so I'm almost always up for a game.

Okay, my steam username is deafcyclist :)

I want to start a completely fresh character and world for this. I have played fairly far in the xBox version so I am familiar with most of Terraria except for the recently implemented improvements such as cart, fishing, catching animal, and the like.

Someone just added me on steam. So I'm not sure if it is you. Would you PM me your steam username so I can be sure that this person is you? thanks

Latest posts

Back