What a lovely pace this is!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valixy

Reaction score
I'm glad I found this site, everyone is so sweet and happy to share uplifting and encouraging words. Thank you!

I think this is a place I'm going to visit pretty often so I thought I might as well introduce myself. My name is Kit, I'm 21 years old and I'm from the tiny country Denmark in Northern Europe. I'm a journalist student but if I had the brains for it I'd have become a vet.

I have different reasons for joining this community. First of all it seems like there's a lot of ldr people, which is always easier to talk to people who are on the same boat as you. I've currently been in a long distance with my American boyfriend for 1,5 years now, it's good but it's not always pure joy.

Also I'm quite a shy person in real life. I have no idea why cause I'm the most fun-loving and outgoing person when I'm with my boyfriend or close friends but the circle seems to get smaller the older I get and my shyness makes it hard for me to make new friends. But I enjoy participating in online discussions and debates which I'd pick over having empty conversations with "friends" any day.

I'd say I'm a nice and empathetic person, I also have a lot of interests and hobbies. So you're more than welcome to leave me a PM! :)

Have a great day!

Hiii Kit, welcome to the forum!

Valixy said:
I've currently been in a long distance with my American boyfriend for 1,5 years now, it's good but it's not always pure joy.

I feel ya on this. :s

Valixy said:
I'm glad I found this site, everyone is so sweet and happy to share uplifting and encouraging words. Thank you!

I think this is a place I'm going to visit pretty often so I thought I might as well introduce myself. My name is Kit, I'm 21 years old and I'm from the tiny country Denmark in Northern Europe. I'm a journalist student but if I had the brains for it I'd have become a vet.

I have different reasons for joining this community. First of all it seems like there's a lot of ldr people, which is always easier to talk to people who are on the same boat as you. I've currently been in a long distance with my American boyfriend for 1,5 years now, it's good but it's not always pure joy.

Also I'm quite a shy person in real life. I have no idea why cause I'm the most fun-loving and outgoing person when I'm with my boyfriend or close friends but the circle seems to get smaller the older I get and my shyness makes it hard for me to make new friends. But I enjoy participating in online discussions and debates which I'd pick over having empty conversations with "friends" any day.

I'd say I'm a nice and empathetic person, I also have a lot of interests and hobbies. So you're more than welcome to leave me a PM! :)

Have a great day!

Hi Kit, I think its great that even though in person you are a shy person you can be outgoing online. I belong to an online community called the lottery of life. Which is a website that promotes positivity. I think you would be a great writer for the site. I would like to encourage you to check out the site and join if it seems appealing to you! The website is *link removed* Thank you!

Latest posts

Back