Suggestion

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EveWasFramed

Reaction score
A suggestion was sent to me via PM about the possibility of adding an additional chat room for members of a certain age group (I think 30 or 40 and over was mentioned).

I would like to get an indication of how many members in that age group might be interested, so the matter can be discussed and acted upon, should there be enough interest.

Keep the comments coming...I need to know if it will be utilized. It's a bit of an undertaking - it would need a moderator staff, etc.

BJD, yes, you'd be welcome. :D

WWC - it's OK - I act like Im 18 at times. :p

EveWasFramed said:
Keep the comments coming...I need to know if it will be utilized. It's a bit of an undertaking - it would need a moderator staff, etc.

I can mod in there, if you want. Would it be the same deal as the last time there were two chats...You can only be a mod in one chat?

Also, if BJD is allowed, you would be too, WWC....since BJD often acts like he's 2 :p

TheRealCallie said:
EveWasFramed said:

I can mod in there, if you want. Would it be the same deal as the last time there were two chats...You can only be a mod in one chat?

Also, if BJD is allowed, you would be too, WWC....since BJD often acts like he's 2 :p

Nah...Im OK with dupe mods if we get a second one. The other second had that rule due to other issues.

Great. So then the deserted chat will be even more deserted!

Also: I don't like make the seperation between certain age groups. Sorry, I think that's just rude. I'm very sorry that I didn't pop out of my mommy's belly 20 years earlier.. I'm pretty sure that this idea was mentioned before and then, I don't know who, said that making a seperation between people isn't helping anyone. Why can't we just keep all the people together in one place? Why do we have to be labeled by something like age? Sorry. I totally dislike this idea.

Then again, I'm not 30-40 so my opinion won't matter.

If we do make another chat, it will based on anticipated member participation - not necessarily on whether or not everyone likes the idea. It would be on a trial basis as well.

TheRealCallie said:
WildernessWildChild said:
Try and make it iiphone friendly....

Is iiphone like the iPhone? Either way, they're both evil :club:

Nothing like an iSmartass to set things right- I've had too much coffee and shaking like a crazy man :p

And you are calling something evil???? *chuckle* *snort*

I still wouldn't let me in the club.

TheRealCallie said:

Nothing like an iSmartass to set things right- I've had too much coffee and shaking like a crazy man :p

lol, I don't associate with iAnything, so I'm just a smartass :p

Yes, I called it evil, Skype is evil too. I should know evil when I see it, right? :D

TheRealCallie said:
TheRealCallie said:

lol, I don't associate with iAnything, so I'm just a smartass :p

Yes, I called it evil, Skype is evil too. I should know evil when I see it, right? :D

You are CEO of iEvil- everyone knows....

Rainbows said:
Great. So then the deserted chat will be even more deserted!

Also: I don't like make the seperation between certain age groups. Sorry, I think that's just rude. I'm very sorry that I didn't pop out of my mommy's belly 20 years earlier.. I'm pretty sure that this idea was mentioned before and then, I don't know who, said that making a seperation between people isn't helping anyone. Why can't we just keep all the people together in one place? Why do we have to be labeled by something like age? Sorry. I totally dislike this idea.

Then again, I'm not 30-40 so my opinion won't matter.
i like this message and agree with it.

I would join a chat room where more discussion is allowed, a bit more relaxed/sensible rules. It would avoid useless bans and there would be more activity and a place for live discussion about something. As the rules are now, discussion of certain topics is forbidden, and the majority of the chat users is adult, or at least mature in mind. As to the comment about the skype group deserting the chat room: It's because there are no rules and discussion is allowed about religion and other things. The chatroom wouldn't be deserted as it is now when the rules are loosened up a bit.

TheRealCallie said:
Also, if BJD is allowed, you would be too, WWC....since BJD often acts like he's 2

Whoa, whoa... just because I throw tantrums every now and then..

Latest posts

Back