ALL End of Summer 2014 Forum Party

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruthie

Reaction score
ALL_Bash.jpg

The ALL End of Summer 2014 Forum Party​

Kicks off September 22 - 23 2014 - wherever you are! (And yes, we can start early! :p)

Please bring your favourite youtube playlists, favourite foods, photos, your sense of humour, and any and all things that you want and need which will enable you to chill out and enjoy a relaxing End of Summer!

I'll attempt to socialize through humorous banter with other people. :)

It snowed on The Hill last night- summers done!

Ruthie! You know I'd be there. ;) ;)
What do you want me to bring? :D

Badjedidude said:
I might show up naked.

Just... fair warning.

No worries, I'm sure Ruthie has lots of towels to throw at you :p

Or, we could always give you this (which seems cooler) and you can dance for us like this
emoticon-0182-poolparty.gif

WE'RE ALL DRINKING

AND THAT'S FINAL

18934368_SA.jpg

*cough* paynoheedtothenewsstorythatthisimagewastakenfrom *cough*

All of you are the greatest. You know you are. I've been laughing and smiling so much all day because of this thread. You're all the best, every single one of you on this Forum. <3
LadyF, of course I knew you'd be here! <3
Please, please, bring some of your divine desserts and anything else you may wish to bring! We all know whatever you decide upon will be absolutely the last word in awesome, just as it always is! Can't wait! <3

I'll bring the karaoke machine and one of those bouncy houses you see at kids' parties.
After BJD gets toasted, we can watch him do some Justin Bieber, then toss him in the bouncy house :D :D
Can't wait! xxoo :D :D

-Teresa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back