How would you rate your life ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triple Bogey

Reaction score
Out of 10.

Mine is a 9, everything is great.
If I had a nice woman friend, it would be 10.

Probably a 6, I was gonna put a 5 but it's not like I can take it or leave it, so it's a bit more than that. Perhaps next year it will be promoted to an 8 if things go to plan. Big improvement on the 2 I would have gave it a year ago.

Right now, 4 out of 10.. in 6 months it could either be 1 out of 10 or 6 out of 10.

I'll post at the end of the week, because currently I'm at a zero, but I hope to be back to a ten again soon.

How can I rate myself with no guideline?

Am I rating myself on...

...overall happiness?
...level of confidence?
...number of sexual partners?
...level of self-esteem?
...overall satisfaction?

Case said:
How can I rate myself with no guideline?

Am I rating myself on...

...overall happiness?
...level of confidence?
...number of sexual partners?
...level of self-esteem?
...overall satisfaction?

be a devil and take a guess

Punisher said:
5 out of 10. Not great, but not complete honeysuckle either.

I have had some low points. From 1986 to 1997 I would say my life was either 1 or 2. Terrible.

Overall I have nothing to really complain about. I overcame a lot of problems and troubles with people who were toxic to me. I have a disability but it's manageable. I have an income that allows me to live in a nice house, have a car, buy some wine and eat well. I have hobbies that make me happy and content. I have skills that make me proud. I have a man in my life who at this moment wants to work on himself and our relationship to make it fulfilling. I live in a beautiful area of the mountains, by a lake, lots of wildlife...So if I would rate myself right now based on the life I'm living I would be about a 9/10.

Latest posts

Back