Hello, everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jade

Reaction score
I decided to join this forum because, well, I have trouble making friends and feel isolated a lot of the time. I'm from the Midwest and am a college student. I want to meet people with similar experiences to my own.

Hi Jade,welcome to the forum. I only joined a short while ago,and people on here have been brilliant,really friendly and supportive. Welcome and good luck.G.

Welcome Jade,

I'm from the Midwest too :O maybe we're from the same area, who knows. :)

I am doing well, Omnipotent Soul, just a little down. I feel as if most, if not all, of my relationships with friends always involve me being the one to initiate contact, or approaching them first, and that it is never reciprocated. I try to contact friends and acquaintances, but I rarely hear back from them and it makes me think that I am only an afterthought to them. I was hoping to find people here that I could relate to here.

Good to hear, Jade. I too feel your pain as that is what I used to be to all my so called "Friends". Sigh. Why bother?

Latest posts

Back