Happy Birthday, DVEEUS !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lacrecia

Reaction score
Happy+birthday+cake+hd+image..jpg

Happy birthday

thank you LF :)

it was awesome...i'm very lucky...it was celebrated on wednesday, yesterday, today and will be celebrated again saturday, sunday and monday...i'm very fortunate to have the family and friends that i do :)

ladyforsaken said:
^Wow I think you're having a birthday week. :p

'tis true :p

i could never understand people that say >> i don't care about birthdays...WHAT?...no matter how old i get i still LOVE my birthday being celebrated...it's that one day <or a week as it were> when you're the center of attention...it's all about you...who doesn't want that?

DVEEUS said:

i could never understand people that say >> i don't care about birthdays...WHAT?...no matter how old i get i still LOVE my birthday being celebrated...it's that one day <or a week as it were> when you're the center of attention...it's all about you...who doesn't want that?

It's so nice to read that you're having a great time for your birthday. I wouldn't really mind about my birthday much - I don't celebrate it much anyway. (Plus I don't really like being at the center of attention.) :s

Anyway, have a blast of a weekend ahead, birthday girl!

ladyforsaken said:
DVEEUS said:

It's so nice to read that you're having a great time for your birthday. I wouldn't really mind about my birthday much - I don't celebrate it much anyway. (Plus I don't really like being at the center of attention.) :s

Anyway, have a blast of a weekend ahead, birthday girl!

thanks a mil LF :)

Latest posts

Back