intro

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hartbroken

Reaction score
Hi, this is my introduction I guess. I've had a rough life. :club:

Seriously, it's because I suffer from mental illness. My weaknesses have made it hard to believe in reality, and there are not many support groups around here. I do feel alone in that respect.

My mental illness is schizoaffective. It's a combination of bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. I don't know anyone else who has it.

But I've got great parents who love me very much. And I have a great girlfriend.

I just feel like I can't relate to too many people. That's why I'm here. Thanks.

Hey hartbroken, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here.

Welcome. I haven't been on here long but it's an enjoyable experience so far. I hope you'll feel the same :)

hartbroken said:
Hi, this is my introduction I guess. I've had a rough life. :club:

Seriously, it's because I suffer from mental illness. My weaknesses have made it hard to believe in reality, and there are not many support groups around here. I do feel alone in that respect.

My mental illness is schizoaffective. It's a combination of bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. I don't know anyone else who has it.

But I've got great parents who love me very much. And I have a great girlfriend.

I just feel like I can't relate to too many people. That's why I'm here. Thanks.

Might help to share your experiances of mental health. I'm bipolar and I related to what you say about finding it hard to belive in realit. I have dissasociation I think they call it, or depersonaliztion or something. I don't feel like I am real when I go outside into the world.

What is your experiance like?

Latest posts

Back