Free Risk of Rain Steam Keys

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Cavey

I have 3 Risk of Rain PC Steam keys that I do not need. I have to gift them by the 25th Nov or they will be lost. Everyone I know personally, already owns this game, so if there's anyone here wants one, then send me a PM.

Cavey said:
I have 3 Risk of Rain PC Steam keys that I do not need. I have to gift them by the 25th Nov or they will be lost. Everyone I know personally, already owns this game, so if there's anyone here wants one, then send me a PM.

That would not be me.

I just got the same Humble Bundle! I know nothing about Risk of Rain, though. I got this bundle for Amnesia: Pigs and Jazzpunk, the other titles don't interest me.

Batman55 said:
Cavey said:

That would not be me.

I just got the same Humble Bundle! I know nothing about Risk of Rain, though. I got this bundle for Amnesia: Pigs and Jazzpunk, the other titles don't interest me.

You should try it. Risk of Rain is a great game. Very old-school graphics and a high difficulty level, but great fun once you get going. It's good fun to play co-op with a couple of mates too.

I don't know why I even bought the bundle - I already owned all but 2 of the games, but it seemed too good to miss. Strictly speaking I have 4 RoR keys, because I already owned it ;)

I doubt anyone here will want them, but I thought I may as well ask rather than have them disappear into the ether.

Cavey said:
Batman55 said:
Cavey said:

That would not be me.

You should try it. Risk of Rain is a great game. Very old-school graphics and a high difficulty level, but great fun once you get going. It's good fun to play co-op with a couple of mates too.

I don't know why I even bought the bundle - I already owned all but 2 of the games, but it seemed too good to miss. Strictly speaking I have 4 RoR keys, because I already owned it ;)

I doubt anyone here will want them, but I thought I may as well ask rather than have them disappear into the ether.

id like one :D i mean, if its not too much to ask

Just Google the game and wow, it look like something I would love to try out. I'm not sure if the keys have been given away already his private message so I'm asking here.

It was in the Humble In-DIE bundle 13 from a few days ago, but I've sent him one.

Cavey, thank you very much! I got it and downloaded it. Will check it out tomorrow. Thank you!

I already gave away the original 3 ages ago, but I've got my own fourth one that I'm never going to need due to already owning it. I'll have a look and see if I can find it...

You're very welcome. I would much rather someone make use of them than have them disappear into the ether... and welcome to the forum. I hope you stay a while :)

Latest posts

Back