I would love to....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1000lifetimes

Reaction score
Tell her how much she means to me
Make her feel needed
Appreciate her for all the things she does that go unappreciated
Tell her that to me she's perfect
Tell her that 'beautiful' is just the simply the best word I can come up with
Tell her how inspiring she is
Give her the the world ... Just to see what she'd do with it
Hold her hand
Hold her tight
Hold her hand ... Tight
count the stars with her
Just think about how amazing she is
Take her breath away
Buy her gifts on her birthday
Spend a Christmas with her
Take her to a tropical paradise
Make her laugh
See her smile
Give her fond memories
Hear her voice
See the whole world in her eyes
Make her happy
Live for her
Die for her

Eh...too bad she's not into me...none of that honeysuckle matters then I guess...she doesn't even exist...meh...neither do I

if it's one sided love then you're wasting your time thinking about all the things you would love to tell her. if there is an advice I could tell you (assuming you'd like to hear it, if not, i'm sorry) is that you should try to turn what you want to tell her into thinking that she's not as great as that. Try to stop idealising her. See her as someone you wouldn't want to like.. I know it's pretty harsh to say something like this, but if you are sure that you can't have a future with this person, maybe you should concentrate more in moving on.

Lacrecia said:
if it's one sided love then you're wasting your time thinking about all the things you would love to tell her. if there is an advice I could tell you (assuming you'd like to hear it, if not, i'm sorry) is that you should try to turn what you want to tell her into thinking that she's not as great as that. Try to stop idealising her. See her as someone you wouldn't want to like.. I know it's pretty harsh to say something like this, but if you are sure that you can't have a future with this person, maybe you should concentrate more in moving on.

moving on is tough. Wise words though.

Pretty much what Lacrecia said....there is simply no point in wasting your time and energy on someone who wont ever return the feeling.

One sided love does indeed hurt. I can certainly vouch for that.

Nice words, however.

Latest posts

Back