Let me introduce...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

purplelives

...ME! Hey everyone! I don't really think there is anything interesting to say about me but I'd like to share nonetheless. I have kind of been off the internet grid for a few years and it's done me well. However, I still fall to the temptation and seduction of the world connected. I believe there is a certain appeal of anonymously bearing your soul and vulnerability to strangers. I hope in being here that, with believing that loneliness is an affliction that affects all, I'll find myself comforted in seeing how not alone I am in feeling this way. :)

Thank you! I will take you're cookie and trade you a brownie, unless you don't like brownies. In that case I'll give you a cupcake. Everybody likes cupcakes.

Oh, why thank you! I love brownies! 'specially with ice cream! I love cupcakes also. May I have both? Woohoo for virtual eating! It's not unhealthy! Haha =p But anyhow I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

Thank you lonely satellite, that's very nice. Of course you can have both, there is no moderation required for virtual eating of deliciousness.

Hi there Purplelives. You are so right and definitely not alone here :)

Welcome.

Welcome... again!
Don't worry. We're all going through something. Hope you find what helps you here. See you on the boards! :)

Hello to you purplelives.

are there any more virtual brownies left please? I have some virtual hugs to share in exchange if you like? Or just a handshake if you're not so tactile perhaps.

Hey purplelives, welcome to the forum. Hope you'll find what you're looking for here. :)

Thank you everyone for the welcomes, I look forward to seeing you on the boards. To the boards!

@ almalostherspoon, brownies, hugs, it's all relative
:)

Hello purplelives. Welcome to the forum. Where did you get your name? Or how did you come up with it? Also it it lives as in living? Or lives as in life? Also, Carpe Diem is a good signiture. And lastly.... CAN I HAZ COOKIE TOO?

Latest posts

Back