My online diary

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erevetot

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this the right forum section to post it

Due to being messed up currently, and having no friends to talk to, I decided to make an online diary, where I record my voice and upload it.
The main reason I'm doing it is because I need to talk to someone, and I'm making it public as I'd appreciate any kind of support or feedback, and who knows, maybe someone can relate and learn from my mistakes or something

Entry 1: http://puu.sh/cP0hx/9e654c495e.mp3

Hi Evertot.

I think this online diary of yours is already a good big step. Sometimes, talking about things, even if not to a particular person, helps a lot in figuring out better what's going on.

Having said that.. I'm so sorry about what happened to you. I know it's really hard when stuff like this happens. There's not really much I can tell you. You are going through a lot... the only thing I can say to you is: don't do any crazy things. After all, you can still talk to her, and altough it might not be the same anymore, maybe things will fix themselves with time.

And another thing. I know it well, self-harm is not going to do you any good. My advice is to look forward, to the future. I know it's hard and I fear you may think I don't know what it's really like and that my advice is crap. I admit I'm not the best at saying the right thing at times like these, but if you want to talk about it, I'll be here.

Be strong! Bye..

I listened to entry I. Don't have time for II at the moment. I am sure it is a good thing to do. I know it doesn't feel like it at the time, but things do get better.

I love your accent btw!

Just wanted you to know that I took the time to listen to your posts. As others have said before me: Keep your head and see how things unfold further on.
No matter what, life keeps on rolling and so should you...

You're not alone out there with your troubles, sir.

Latest posts

Back