Poetry and suchlike

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sothatwasmylife

Reaction score
Gimpworld ....

Darren forelornely...barren and abused.....body and soul made of ether...
love would be farcical........the pain of his blunted emotions so much more acute than anyone can inflict .....the perversions of others collect like mycelial strands.....to bind both his soul and his hands.......no resolution.......Darren builds small ships from matchsticks....wants to sail far far away away from the razer sharp skulking grey..... wants to be alive but is constantly dead.

sothatwasmylife said:
Gimpworld ....

love would be farcical........the pain of his blunted emotions so much more acute than anyone can inflict .....the perversions of others collect like mycelial strands.....to bind both his soul and his hands.......no resolution.......Darren builds small ships from matchsticks....wants to sail far far away away from the razer sharp skulking grey..... wants to be alive but is constantly dead.

This is nice.
I might consider writing poetry again or something.

imlikeasilhouette said:
sothatwasmylife said:
Gimpworld ....

This is nice.
I might consider writing poetry again or something.
Thanks. yes you definately should

If not simply to prevent me from endlessly reproducing my own poem....Darren's having a hard time of it in multiples of three....poor guy needs a break

Latest posts

Back