Death anyone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cumulus.james said:
Let's all die.

1- Sorry you feel that way. Why do you want to die?
2- That something affects you enough to want to die does not mean that everyone feels the same way.

I think I do want to die.

I don't want to die alone.

It's them old-style razor blades. They are taunting me.

I gotta cut myself, how can I not?

cumulus.james said:
I think I do want to die.

I don't want to die alone.

It's them old-style razor blades. They are taunting me.

I gotta cut myself, how can I not?

I'm sorry. You probably feel overwhelmed right now with all the issues you're facing.

I'd be overwhelmed too.

But, you know what? I'm so proud of you for getting help.

You can do it. Really. I know you don't feel like you can, but you can. You've made it 34 years, what's a bit more time?

Give yourself a chance to heal. You're doing great.

Try not to succumb to that need. you don't have to cut yourself. And you may avoid it by concentrating on trying to know what makes you feel like you need to do it. Try to slove the problems facing you, and not be dragged by them.

why do you have to die? Why dont you have to chill on your bed and grab a book to read, or browse youtube etc till you fall asleep?

Yesterday I hit 1 month since my last suicide attempt. I've having thoughts about it daily, I want to die, but I won't, not yet. Yesterday I hit 1 month since my last suicide attempt. I decided to "celebrate" by doing all the things I was afraid of, all the things that I couldnt do due to everything that gave me these thoughts.

Do the same. Relax. Get dying out of your mind, as I've said on another thread, if you feel like dying then you probably think you got nothing to do. Then why not get out there and do stuff?
Find new friends, try to have fun, or just stay home, browse the internet, watch movies, play video games, chat with people from this forums or others, watch tutorials and learn stuff you'll never use, do something to keep you occupied!

Pathetic papercuts really. I used to be able to go down to the muscle. Will try harder.

Mod note: Please do not post images like that on here. Thanks.

:( I know you dont like yourself but it hurts me to see you hurt yourself.

I wish you would treat yourself more kindly. You deserve it.

I HATE everything about me. Told therapists that. No one gets it.

I ******* HATE MYSELF. I AM ALLERGIC TO ME. I AM ME-PHOBIC.

I feel like you have been lashing out on the forums recently and I cant figure out whether there was a trigger point for you during one of your posts or not.

As for you hating yourself, yeah, its difficult for those who have never hated themselves to understand how you feel and usually therapists have to be in a healthy state of mind to be able to counsel their clients.

Did something here on the forum upset you, something in your real life happen or? Is there anything that triggerred these intense emotions? Were you successful in reducing your drink today? Or...? I'm trying to understand if there was a trigger point for these feelings for you.

cumulus.james said:
Am I lashing out? Lashing out is aggressive. I never knew I was aggressive.

I feel like you're more angry recently. Like with your spelling thread.

Are you just frustrated or?

Erevetot said:
why do you have to die? Why dont you have to chill on your bed and grab a book to read, or browse youtube etc till you fall asleep?

Yesterday I hit 1 month since my last suicide attempt. I've having thoughts about it daily, I want to die, but I won't, not yet. Yesterday I hit 1 month since my last suicide attempt. I decided to "celebrate" by doing all the things I was afraid of, all the things that I couldnt do due to everything that gave me these thoughts.

Do the same. Relax. Get dying out of your mind, as I've said on another thread, if you feel like dying then you probably think you got nothing to do. Then why not get out there and do stuff?
Find new friends, try to have fun, or just stay home, browse the internet, watch movies, play video games, chat with people from this forums or others, watch tutorials and learn stuff you'll never use, do something to keep you occupied!
We will all die...it's unavoidable... in the meantime we should do as you have done and find reasons to live....finding ways of dealing with the thoughts that undermine us is a challenge for many of us here....đź‘‹

Nothing left of me really. Just a freak who stalks the internet looking for answers that arn't there.

it doesnt take much to take your own life. but it takes a real man to live when it's easier to just die. stand your ground mate.

will89 said:
it doesnt take much to take your own life. but it takes a real man to live when it's easier to just die. stand your ground mate.

Please don't question his masculinity. Masculinity has nothing to do with this.

Dying is not easy, there's a lot of fear to overcome, and living isn't easy. Nothing is.

I think it does take a lot to seriously attempt to take your own life...having tried I think I'm in a position to say that...staying alive and moving forward is more than enough of a challenge....and you don't need to make a concerted effort to find death because it will unerringly find you and probably at the most inconvenient time possible...it's in the nature of things 🙏

Dying is not easy, there's a lot of fear to overcome, and living isn't easy. Nothing is.
[/quote]

there was a comic book series that I can't share here because it's not in English, but at some point the main character was followed by someone who looked like Death (you know, black cape, skull etc), and instead after meeting It close, It was not Death but Life, a bit less skinny, grey cape, and It kept wondering, puzzled: " why are people so afraid of me, I never kill anyone…"
I don't know why but it made a lot of sense at the time

cumulus.james said:
Nothing left of me really. Just a freak who stalks the internet looking for answers that arn't there.

Sometimes answers take a while.

Be patient.

Maybe you won't find answers but people who care? And your healing will begin with your counselors in RL?

It may take a while.

Latest posts

Back