how's your day ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcal

Reaction score
I'm new and from what I have seen the most popular, long running threads are mostly game's, which are fun.

But I'm here for a reason, like I'm guessing everyone else is here for.

So I'm just wondering how everyone's day has been.

Mine was good, but can't sleep as I have hospital in the morning 😩

How's your day been ?

Nice thread idea, rcal.

You couldn't sleep cos of hospital? Why?

My day's been pretty okay. Nothing bad happened for me at least. Went shopping with my mother, bought her some stuff, it was nice.

Thanks ladyforsaken :)

Hospital consultants weren't sure (still not) of I needed a biopsy, I don't for the time being thankfully, but it was going over and over in my mind, because I can't see inside I have no idea how my body is. As it is it's pretty good considering.

Lovely that you went out with your mum and bought bits, I love shopping, but my mum doesn't like shopping with anyone. :)

rcal said:
Hospital consultants weren't sure (still not) of I needed a biopsy, I don't for the time being thankfully, but it was going over and over in my mind, because I can't see inside I have no idea how my body is. As it is it's pretty good considering.

Lovely that you went out with your mum and bought bits, I love shopping, but my mum doesn't like shopping with anyone. :)

Ah I see now. I hope you'll be all right and in good health always.

I wasn't really in the mood for shopping to be honest, but doing it for my mum and seeing her feeling good and content was worth it.

Your mum must be a hardcore shopper to want to do it all by herself. :0

I've had a rubbish day, thanks to my grumpy toddler. I'm taking my other children shopping on Tuesday ! it's going to be mad busy I expect 😨

My day's been slow and quiet. Gotta finish wrapping those gifts. And study some stuff for work for the rest of the day. :s

Case said:
It's almost 4am, and I haven't slept at all yet. Bloody hate insomnia.

:( *hugs* I hope you can get some sleep soon. :\

Do you try anything to be able to sleep though?

So far, so good. I've already washed all the bed linen, cleaned the drier filter, sent a Christmas card to a special Lady who isn't going to get it until January :p, did an hour of weights and cardio, been showered, shaved, washed, dressed, cleaned my laptop inside and out and replied to all my PMs and it's only 9am.

Now onwards to the monthly internal desktop PC cleanup x2, then it's time to hoover the house, polish the hall, clean the bathroom and that'll do for now... sigh.

How did you ruin everything Antihero ?

My day has been the pits made worse when my mum dropped a dessert on the floor. It's the little things. it's not even 1pm and I want to sleep it all away.

meeting in an hour the man who destroyed my future, I wish I could walk out of the room with his head on a stick (and another stick in his ass) but that is unfortunately not possible - prayers needed…

Peaches said:
meeting in an hour the man who destroyed my future, I wish I could walk out of the room with his head on a stick (and another stick in his ass) but that is unfortunately not possible - prayers needed…

Prayers sent and received by the Almighty.. :)

Peaches said:

Hope this meeting goes peacefully for you. *hugs*

My day was full of house chores. As usual for me on a weekend. It's good to keep my mind occupied too, cos every time I stop, I feel like bawling my eyes out. Lol. Now, what's next to be done....

rcal said:
I'm new and from what I have seen the most popular, long running threads are mostly game's, which are fun.

But I'm here for a reason, like I'm guessing everyone else is here for.

So I'm just wondering how everyone's day has been.

Mine was good, but can't sleep as I have hospital in the morning 😩

How's your day been ?

Why were u in the hospital and are you doing better?? Sorry I saw this thread right now and welcome on board.. :)
Am doing good so far.. :)

^^yeah rcal, how did it go?

My days been okay, had to go to the eye doctor for a follow up exam. One of the older guys working helped me pick of my frames which has never happened before. Surprisingly the people at this particular walmart vision center actually care about their patients. Ive been to vision works and a few other places in the past, and none of those places have ever treated me as kindly as walmart

My kidney has been playing up nuzzy nuz, which has made my blood pressure high. The consultants want a kidney biopsy as all blood tests are normal, but that appointment the consultant said I don't need one yet, so I had a Christmas not really worrying about it.
I'm one of those dorks who overthink everything and then assume it will be 100% worse then it will be.

My day has been boring, the first time out of the house since Christmas eve. And we have snow,it's more ice snow know though.

rcal said:
My kidney has been playing up nuzzy nuz, which has made my blood pressure high. The consultants want a kidney biopsy as all blood tests are normal, but that appointment the consultant said I don't need one yet, so I had a Christmas not really worrying about it.
I'm one of those dorks who overthink everything and then assume it will be 100% worse then it will be.

My day has been boring, the first time out of the house since Christmas eve. And we have snow,it's more ice snow know though.

Ouch that.. *hugs* hope you get well soooooon

forsakenstoner said:
^^yeah rcal, how did it go?

My days been okay, had to go to the eye doctor for a follow up exam. One of the older guys working helped me pick of my frames which has never happened before. Surprisingly the people at this particular walmart vision center actually care about their patients. Ive been to vision works and a few other places in the past, and none of those places have ever treated me as kindly as walmart
I wear specs and the place i went for my check up.. they are all nice.. They put on a smile.. help with choosing frames... when wasn't not still and i messed up the whole check up.. they said "stand ur ground girl" and redid the tests.. they are real nice.. aren't they? :)

My day has only started I will come back later with full report...
Yesterday was little boring...waited all day...tried playing game, quit it within minutes. Tried writing something words didn't come by. and some minor things the only positive outcome was. I got good night sleep again :)

Latest posts

Back