I feel like an outcast

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been feeling that way since I was 5, so I know what you mean. I have come to realize that being an outcast isn't so bad, though, people find me interesting for it. So hang in there, there are always people who appreciate outcasts.

It comes and goes for me but it is persistent.
BTW, Hector can you say a little more about it, I'm eager to listen.

I have many acquaintances and friends. But I do believe that most of them would not treat me as one of their best friends.

I have been happy-sad-happy... The pattern goes on and on.

I have imaginary friends. Does anyone here also have?

It is somehow hurting everytime I am asked or have to fill up a slam book and ask "Who are your friends?" Because have none.

/sad

But I know you're all here for me. We're all here for each other. I love the idea.

Thanks.

I have been feeling like an outcast when I did not even know what it means. I don't have any friends in my real life and I know how it feels to not have any. I made many friends but they all eventually left me.
I know that feeling very well so, we are here for you. You don't need to go through all that by yourself.

Why is that bad. Means you're doing a couple of things right, everyone is the same, I wish I could cure all feelings of isolation. Feel better, I'm a outcast who has learned to embrace it over time.

I've felt like that my entire life. I've just stopped caring what other people think, unless their opinion of me will affect me life, in which case I frankly kiss their ass.

I'm sorry you're feeling that way Hector. You're not alone with those feelings though. I've felt outcast my whole life, actually I've been outcast my whole life, which is better term. No friends in real life ever, it suffocates you slowly, kills your soul kind of? I don't know do I help you at all with my words but you're not alone with this. *hugs*

I've felt like an outcast most of my life, Hector. There's no group or 'tribe' that I feel like I belong to, or with.

Don't have any answers for you, but you've got my sympathies.

Latest posts

Back