peekaboo

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicarious

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm really glad that I've found this forum. I'm socially awkward because of my trust issues, anxiety, depression. I feel out of sorts no matter what, and I have no friends. I don't even know if I want friends, not if I have to be someone else... But I'm still lonely. I don't know what I'm looking for. I've recently pulled away from my old internet haunts because of the loneliness, the meaninglessness of it. I wish I could live out in the woods, or on the moors, in a small house with no internet and no neighbors lol.

I read a lot and try to watch some shows: right now I'm on an anime binge. (it makes me feel like a kid again) My dream is to be a writer.

Sorry for the haphazard intro lol, I'm awful at this stuff, I just wanted to say hello

Hey bro, welcome to the forum~
You're far from alone, there are many many people here who feel the same as you do.
I'm sure you'll find it nice and comfy here, after a bit of adjusting~
Don't be afraid to PM people, even if it's intimidating. It will help a lot.

Vicarious said:
Hi everyone, I'm really glad that I've found this forum. I'm socially awkward because of my trust issues, anxiety, depression. I feel out of sorts no matter what, and I have no friends. I don't even know if I want friends, not if I have to be someone else... But I'm still lonely. I don't know what I'm looking for. I've recently pulled away from my old internet haunts because of the loneliness, the meaninglessness of it. I wish I could live out in the woods, or on the moors, in a small house with no internet and no neighbors lol.

I read a lot and try to watch some shows: right now I'm on an anime binge. (it makes me feel like a kid again) My dream is to be a writer.

Sorry for the haphazard intro lol, I'm awful at this stuff, I just wanted to say hello

Hello, and welcome! You will find many people here in the same boat :)

Hey Vicarious, welcome to the forum. Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for here.

Latest posts

Back