Goodbye Good Journeys

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

shadetree

Just wanted to take a moment to say goodbye, ill be taking a vacation from the site for a while. Take care of yourself and best wishes.

Hope to see you soon Shadetree, you're a really kind guy. If you ever need to talk let me know.

If the forum is getting you down then taking a break is definitely the right thing to do. I took a break for a couple of months and came back feeling refreshed. It's always a shame to see anyone leave, but you must do what is correct for your own well-being.

take care! all the best for your RL, may you find what your heart wishes for

Hey, we all need a break sometimes. Might take one myself actually. Anyway, you're a really supportive and cool guy, so I hope things go alright over there. Wishing you best of luck in all things.

Take care dear. :)

shadetree said:
Just wanted to take a moment to say goodbye, ill be taking a vacation from the site for a while. Take care of yourself and best wishes.

Awe. You seemed like a good person. But I know the feeling of getting burnt out and needing a break, not just from here but all social media. Hope to see you around someday.

Latest posts

Back