has anyone ever tried lexotan?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dn560

Reaction score
i went to the drs to try and get some help with my anxiety, he gave me a pill called lexotan and told me to take it when necessary but ive had bad experiences with pills before and im scared to take it but my anxiety is bad. so i was wondering if anyone ever tried it and what was their experience, will it help with the racing heart and other symptoms?

It's like Valium only a bit milder, or like Xanax only not so much for panic but more of a general tranquilizer. It should definitely work for anxiety, but please after some weeks try also some alternative therapies like acupuncture or aromatherapy (don't put it down, if you put your nose on top of the aromatherapy machine for 48 hours I guarantee that the results are noticeable) because like the other benzodiazepines it is highly addictive, and doctors rarely mention that.

I'm on lexotan and it has numbed me out completely, I'm in better control of myself now. No side effects for me, but it might be different for you.

Darlene said:
I'm on lexotan and it has numbed me out completely, I'm in better control of myself now. No side effects for me, but it might be different for you.

what exactly do you mean when u say numbed out?

Latest posts

Back