British Columbia?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coolio

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just wondering if there are any BC users on this site? Just looking to connect with a few locals :)

But I also discovered "skype friends" today on this website and that's a cool idea Id also like to explore with members from around the world.

I would like to talk about anything and everything. From why/how you came across this site? Your experience so far? Loneliness/depression/anxiety. Or keep it light with just our interests, hobbies, goals etc.. Whatever feels right :) it would be nice to discuss interests we share but would also be awesome to learn about new things.

So I'll start. 27/female

Interest are... Gardening, learning French (beginner), jogging/running (although I'm a beginner at that too so right now I just "walk fast" for 30 minutes a day) I like to google random things.. For instance today was animals with dwarfism (images) and the difference between sociopaths and psychopaths (used to present facts for a debate that you aren't automatically a psychopath if you are a sociopath, but if you're a psychopath, you're always a sociopath) and I guess other regular stuff that most people like.. Movies, books, music, etc

Hi, now I want to look up psychopath and sociopaths, or maybe not. I may know some!! Probably safe to find the perfect recipe at that moment. Wonder if I google... Where can a person go when a once happy home feels dark and ugly. Too many words? On the good side my dog (Ike) and I are going to start volunteering at a hospital. I guess dogs can help people. I don't know what we will be doing. Just wanted to say hi. Jeff

Hey Jeff, volunteering is amazing. Have you volunteered anywhere before? I recently put in an application to volunteer at an animal shelter. Where in BC are you from?

Hi! This is my first time, and I'm so excited.... Ike is a people dog, and I get along with people well also. Funny how something like this can make me so happy. I had thought of helping at animal shelters (because I have no money to donate) but a lady from Lutheran med. center visited with us while walking, and got the ball rolling. While life at home can be sometimes dark, the program at the med. center and sharing conversation with you brings out the beauty in life. It's easy to forget all the good out there. I live pretty far from you. I'm in Denver Co. Do you have a pet?

Hey sorry Jeff I only just realized you replied! Very late reply on my side. I have had pets of all kinds. Birds, rabbit, dog, fish, cat, hamster and at one point a snake (it was my cousins who lived with me) right now I just have the cat though. What about you?

im in Alberta :)

we have similar interests! I garden. I also walk fast at least 30 min a day..I aim for an hour-90 min on weekdays. If not outside then on my treadmill. Walking is actually easier on your joints so I don't jog too much (have to be careful with my damaged spinal discs)

Hey I am in Vancouver BC :). I wouldn't mind more local friends.. I came across this site when I was a teenager feeling very lonely and feeling like I had no where else to reach out to. I still have these days but as a young adult I have better coping mechanisms. I enjoyed the chat room a lot.. it used to be a lot busier. I am a regular guy who is working to save money for school and enjoys relaxing in nature or on my computer in my free time.. I love sitting around a fire or going fishing with friends. I have trouble meeting women though which sucks but I have had relationships before. I am the type to feel quite lonely randomly throughout my week.. I don't quite know why?

Latest posts

Back