Wod (warlords of draenor)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zhara

Reaction score
Well this is a game I never get tired of... ive started when it was burning crusade and well , I have searched the internet for similar games but none comes to wow... anyone play wod?

I've been thinking about getting back into WoW but I've heard mixed reports on WoD.

lifestream said:
I've been thinking about getting back into WoW but I've heard mixed reports on WoD.

MMM By mixed reports what do you mean? i've only started on wod about 2 weeks ago. only play for about 2 hours at night. havent had much trouble just think lvl 100 is very far away lol.

Hoodedmonk you should really try it one time , its a community on its own:)

My best friend, who's consistently played WoW since vanilla, said that WoD is really lacking in the story department, especially compared to MoP, that the hub in Draenor (Warspear Hold?) isn't good and that the garrison feature has pretty much killed the social aspect of the game because everyone's hanging out in their garrisons.

I really cant answer that yet tho I can say that Im on a nice server sooo maybe that's why I like it atm:)... but ill keep you in the loop as I progress...

Latest posts

Back