very lonely guy looking for friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jody39

Reaction score
hello my name is jody im a 39 year old male that lives in sanford nc i like to go fishing camping swiming shooting pool computers im a big ole computer geek lol i love computers and the internet thats forsure lol im working on geting my GED for i can get a degree in network security i have a huge intrest in how how networks and security works im a very lonely guy looking for friends on msn all ages sexes are welcome if you would like to talk and become friends fell free to pm me your msn handle till then hope to hear from you soon have a great day ;)

Hello, Jody. Having drive and interest is so vitalizing, and I commend you for it. But the world is pretty judgmental about some things, and you'll have a better chance of getting a job if you can break up your writing into sentences. How you write doesn't bother ME but potential employers will probably judge you for it. So maybe take a course on business writing?

Anyway, welcome to ALL. Hope you enjoy it here.

Stonely said:
Hey, good luck with your degree, OP, I know you can do it!

thanks man i just hope i can pass the ged i have some weak spots in math especially with fractions and it cost 200bucks to take the ged test i got to buckle down and pass it hope i can but theres limits on things i can do i been in special classes im alittle on the slow side im sure ill pass the network security degree cause i have a very big intrest in how networks and secureity works and how hacking works like how to find hackers thathappened to hack a big corperation etc like i said before im a huge computer geek :D

take care

Latest posts

Back