Total loneliness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

there is no hope

Reaction score
Feeling worse now.
Basically impossible to talk to most people.
It's hard to write much though I found some good people here.
I'll be honest, when I saw someone say she joined so she could mock the weak, I wanted to join so I can find this woman and scream in her face, because of people like her I'm afraid to go anywhere in life, but knowing that such people are empowered by impotent rage, it's silly to expect any appeal to humanity to matter.
How do people like that justify their actions as anything other than pure monstrosity? I hope she loses everything in her life. It's only fair, if people like that have kicked me every time to build themselves up.
Not that it matters, because such people are the norm today.

Every day I'm rotting away.
No way out.

I'm sure this will inspire certain people like the one mentioned to attack, usually those who are depressed and have decided that shitting on me is their path to spiritual enlightenment, or something. I really don't give a honeysuckle any more.
I want to stop rotting away.

Hopefully, anyone who joined with the explicit intention of abusing people on here would be promptly told by forum management not to do that on pain of a ban. I haven't seen anything like that. So it should still be safe here. :)

Have you tried detachment? Sometimes the only way to deal with being robbed of things you value is to stop valuing them. That approach has worked wonders for me. Most of the time I'm at peace now. (Feelings-oriented people would call it "numb" but that's not how I experience it.)

It's kind of hard to devalue not being harassed further and being relegated to a non-life because a class of people needed to fulfill their jolly quota, and for some reason their behavior is so sacred that it must be protected and never criticized. I didn't see any criticism of this person, and I don't expect to see it towards like-minded people based on how humans act. That's what bugs me more than their actions, that they are somehow the good people and I'm the bad person.

Also I kind of value having my brain intact, and because of these cynical, evil people, it's borderline impossible to walk outside without being subjected to a torrent of abuse, because they felt the need to dominate others. As if there weren't enough problems working with people, these ******** feel the need to twist the knife that much further, and it's disgusting when I think that it's all for their own short-term glorification. I've been at the receiving end of casual malevolence when I work up the courage to seek help within the system, but these depressed sacks of honeysuckle start acting like their problems suddenly matter because they have me to honeysuckle on.

Ultimately their justification is support of eugenism, because I was born weak I am to suffer when there is no good reason to. That is the heart of eugenics and the only end result of that evil doctrine.

Hang in there, ok? Just hang in there. I agree that "the system" provides precious little help, and often does harm. But there are little bits of help outside the system, like good people here. So for now, just shut out what is nasty, look at only what is good, or what is at least ok.

Thanks. I have these bouts fairly often. I know I'm not wrong but I'd rather do something with my life than wallow too much.

Sorry, I thought you were saying it was someone on this forum! I'm very glad that it isn't, even if it's sad that you have to put up with that kind of crap in your local community.

there is no hope said:
Thanks. I have these bouts fairly often. I know I'm not wrong but I'd rather do something with my life than wallow too much.

I think Mickey has something worth understanding about a level of detachment, I'm a sensitive person and I've had to lower my expectations in things in general just to avoid hurting myself. I couldn't just stop caring though, it's against my nature.

It is especially easy for some weak-minded people to hide behind a phone or computer and talk tough or be cruel to others for the sake of... well, I don't know... maybe conflict and the instant gratification of the attention they may get gives them what they need?
I pity cruel people, for taking 'the easy path'.

I hope you can focus more on worrying about yourself more than those that may not even know who you are. Be fair to yourself, not everyone will be kind or understand you as well as you know yourself. Try to give yourself some compassion :)

Latest posts

Back