How to go about asking a girl to be yor girlfriend?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SighX99

Reaction score
In other words, can some of you give
Me tips on how to start a romantic relationship with a girl? Me and her have been hanging out after work couple times, went to a club once and she seems really comfortable around me.

Is it good to tell her that "hey i am usually not good with this but i was wondering if you could be my gf? Because i see a lot of good qualities in you......etc etc"

Or some other ways? Thanks.

Maybe ask her out on a date and see how it goes from there? Asking her to be your girlfriend right off the bat seems like you might be rushing into things too quickly.

How about telling her it's almost your birthday,which it almost is,and see if she is doing anything that day,and ask her if she would like to spend time with you celerbrating it! :).

What you're thinking of doing will most likely scare her off.

Don't put it directly; just ask her out again, over the weekend this time. It will be clear what that's about.

"Please come over here and let me whisper something in your ear," and then tell her that she's your girlfriend.

That would work just fine, wouldn't it?

Sure it would.

VanillaCreme said:
"Please come over here and let me whisper something in your ear," and then tell her that she's your girlfriend.

Sure it would.

If i was good looking it would probably work. Things are never that easy for me... I have been rejected so many times. 6 times in a one month period. Thats gotta be some kind of record

VanillaCreme said:

Sure it would.

I love that.

To OP why not the next time you hang out, find a quiet moment maybe somewhere cosy and say you like her and that you would like to spend more time with her.

Good luck and let us know how you get on?

Ask her out now, if she says NO, move on.

A girl knows from the start whether she will be your girlfriend or not.

IT doesn't matter how long you wait, her answer won't change from now or 4 months from now.

Stonely said:
Ask her out now, if she says NO, move on.

A girl knows from the start whether she will be your girlfriend or not.

IT doesn't matter how long you wait, her answer won't change from now or 4 months from now.

I don't know about this. One: Nobody knows what will ever happen. And two: Answers could change. There's always that possibility. I personally didn't know I'd be with who I am now. In fact, I didn't even like him at first. I thought he was evil and scary. He's still evil, not so much scary, and now he irritates me on top of that.

But, I do agree with ask and if receiving a negative answer, shake it off and move on. If the person second thinks it, then perhaps talk to them again. Don't cling onto something that's just not there to hold on to. That in itself is very unattractive (in my opinion), and sometimes makes it seem like a person can't live without having exactly what they want, when they want it.

Latest posts

Back