Hello

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! I was doing some searching last night for stories from people in a similar situation that I'm in and came across this site. I read through this forum a bit and feel like I'll fit right in. I don't have anything specific to talk about today but yesterday and the day before didn't go so well, but today was a pretty good day.

-Two Wheels One Up

Two Wheels One Up said:
Thanks for welcome guys!

@sometimes: what kind of bike do you ride?

I have a generation 2 honda magna 750. It's old but in pretty good shape. What you got?

Hi sometimes! I have a first gen sv650. I was out riding earlier today but there's a ton of people on the road in a frenzy because of the holiday weekend and it's cloudy today so I headed home early.

Two Wheels One Up said:
Hi sometimes! I have a first gen sv650. I was out riding earlier today but there's a ton of people on the road in a frenzy because of the holiday weekend and it's cloudy today so I headed home early.

Great reviews on that bike! So you have the one with the partly cast, partly welded frame?

@sometimes: Great reviews for sure and a cult like following with awesome forum support and people, lots of cheap parts, easy to work on, cheap to buy used and insure. Yes it's the sv with the tubular frame and carbs.

What does your 750 need to get back on the road?

Latest posts

Back