Anyone else feel this way?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChapterZero

Reaction score
My current bae put out on our very first date.
I told her that was a bad sign, and I wouldn't normally date someone who did that.
Eventually life forced us together and I liked the company.

She grew feelings immediately (<3 @ 1st sight)
I took a while.

I had just come out of another relationship, and I didn't want to treat her as rebound or some kind of human emotional punching bag. She continued to give me the sexy, even when I told her I wasn't feeling it, and it started to bother me. It's been a few months, and she's slowed down on the sex train. Still, I find myself thinking I could have someone that wouldn't press themselves on me (literally) for more affection.
I've always felt feminine (albeit what lies in the pants), and I don't know if this is why...
We've been in love for some time, and we call our cat the baby of the family. It's sweet and fun, but I can't help but feel like I'm in this strange reverse relationship of most.

I often hear of guys who force sex on their girlfriends, because they can and want to. I wouldn't like to think she forces it on me, but sometimes I do feel like I'm giving in to her lusty demands without any personal longing for that kind of affection.

I don't really know where I'm going with this. I just want to know if I'm alone with this, or if any other guys have overly lusty girlfriends they can't handle.

It's getting to the point that I feel like breaking up. And I really don't want to.
When I tell her it bothers me, she cries about how she's the one being ignored.
I try to tell her when I don't want it, but she tells me that I make her feel disgusting.

I don't feel like it's fair for girls to push sex on their guys just because the stereotype is the other way around.

That is a very good point about couples with different sex drives. A man forcing sex on his reluctant partner would be considered a criminal so it should be the case with the roles reversed.

For a proper loving relationship, both partners should be equally involved so she is wrong to take it personally - she should be working with you to find a happy medium, not throwing her toys out of the pram and using incendiary phrases like "you make me feel disgusting" is nothing short of emotional blackmail.

Sorry but this can only be psychologically damaging to you and I think you should put yourself first in this - you might have to face the fact that if she cannot accept your differing sex drive, or want to work on some sort of sex therapy then you should move on.

Anyone who can't respect the basic agency of others is a dead end for any type of relationship.

Latest posts

Back