Lonely AF

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello lonesomerayx,

I am sorry you are feeling that way. I hope that ALL helps you :) Feel free to pm me if you would like to talk.

Sorry you're feeling this way. Perhaps you could talk about what bothers you here? Perhaps some people can relate and perhaps that'd help you feel not as lonely?

Well I suppose you're in the right place for it.

What makes you feel like a failure?

If you feel lonely and like a failure, just know that complaining about your situation doesn't change anything.

Actions speak louder than words.

Your actions today will change your situation tomorrow. Remember that!

You are lonely as a result of your actions, no one's fault but yours. Do something about it, don't whine like a baby.

Harsh but the truth.

lonesomerayx said:
Yup, title says it all. I feel like a failure and a loner.

I think about this quote when I feel the way you do...

change-your-thoughts.jpg

One thing I have learned in life, is that my feelings are a LIAR. Just because my feelings may say such and such doesn't make it true. You don't have to give your feelings the power to keep you stuck. I do a lot of things in spite of what my feelings tell me.

delledonne11 said:
One thing I have learned in life, is that my feelings are a LIAR. Just because my feelings may say such and such doesn't make it true. You don't have to give your feelings the power to keep you stuck. I do a lot of things in spite of what my feelings tell me.

I agree.

chickmagneto said:
delledonne11 said:

I agree.

Very true, but easier said than done

Yes. Everything is easier said. No question. Just take it one day at time.

Stonely said:
If you feel lonely and like a failure, just know that complaining about your situation doesn't change anything.

Actions speak louder than words.

Your actions today will change your situation tomorrow. Remember that!

You are lonely as a result of your actions, no one's fault but yours. Do something about it, don't whine like a baby.

Harsh but the truth.

How is this supportive? You just come across as unnecessarily critical and rude. How do you know this person hasn't done anything to correct his or her problems?

Anyway, to the OP, you don't have to change everything at once. Just start with one thing you really want to improve upon.

Latest posts

Back