Endless people!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revanchist

Reaction score
Well, evidently everyone I find gets bored by me or irritated because I talk too much. Nobody clicks with me, and I'm really not depressed over this. I've learned how to do time in this prison I've found myself in hah. But it would be interesting to find people who are creative, want to talk and discuss various topics and at times just know when to stfu.

So yeah, if you like to chat and chillax, feel free to message me. Male female, gay, straight, bi, trans, whichever label you got, shoot away cause I'm looking for epic people to talk to.

message me here or kik me : Sylverion. Kik doesn't take too long to make really if you don't have it so yeah. Cheers!

Revanchist said:
Well, evidently everyone I find gets bored by me or irritated because I talk too much. Nobody clicks with me, and I'm really not depressed over this. I've learned how to do time in this prison I've found myself in hah. But it would be interesting to find people who are creative, want to talk and discuss various topics and at times just know when to stfu.

So yeah, if you like to chat and chillax, feel free to message me. Male female, gay, straight, bi, trans, whichever label you got, shoot away cause I'm looking for epic people to talk to.

message me here or kik me : Sylverion. Kik doesn't take too long to make really if you don't have it so yeah. Cheers!

Sorry to hear that. I'd volunteer but I'm not sure if I'm the right person. I hope you can find someone you can click with.

Shio said:
Sorry to hear that. I'd volunteer but I'm not sure if I'm the right person. I hope you can find someone you can click with.

Well from what I see most people don't like what I compiled. I mean 60+views and none of em said a word. Dow well... I'll just go be depressed or some honeysuckle.

Don't let the views get to you. Most people are just scanning through new threads and not everyone uses kik. Most threads involving contact in this way just don't seem to get too many responses. I think a lot of people like the interaction on the forum but also like maintaining their distance, and not just literally. Why don't you try the chat room first? :)

Aisha said:
Don't let the views get to you. Most people are just scanning through new threads and not everyone uses kik. Most threads involving contact in this way just don't seem to get too many responses. I think a lot of people like the interaction on the forum but also like maintaining their distance, and not just literally. Why don't you try the chat room first? :)

also some are bots or spammers.

Views really mean nothing.

Revanchist said:
Shio said:

Well from what I see most people don't like what I compiled. I mean 60+views and none of em said a word. Dow well... I'll just go be depressed or some honeysuckle.

I feel ya. I posted a thread about wanting to make friends on here and people only looked and didn't respond. Anyways we can chat on here if you want. I don't have kik though...I do have skype however.

I would talk to you guys (Revanchist, Shio and whoever else feels the same way) if I wasn't so messed up right now.

I think that on a forum like this, even when most people come out and say they're lonely, they tend to have issues approaching or holding a conversation or what else, you name it. As for me, I just don't have that capability to give prompt responses here, because most of the days my head's not in a good place to form a proper message. Some people feel offended by it or that they feel like they did something wrong or said something wrong to me to cause that, which is not true. So interacting with me on the forum through PMs can be rather draggy. If that's fine with you, feel free to PM me, I do try to respond as soon as I feel like I can pull myself together.

Good luck and take care, you guys.

Latest posts

Back