i have to escape

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stork_error

Reaction score
So I'm loosing it, I have to get out of here or I will go mad. Can someone recommend a nice vacation spot? I'm only interested in something tropical in the caribean on the beach where there are lots and lots of palm trees.

Thanks

I dunno. Sometimes a simple vacation is enough. It doesn't have to be an expensive resort, just a change of routine for a while in order to relax.

I guess you could go to Vegas, if you're inclined towards gambling.

there is no hope said:
I dunno. Sometimes a simple vacation is enough. It doesn't have to be an expensive resort, just a change of routine for a while in order to relax.

I guess you could go to Vegas, if you're inclined towards gambling.

Not a gambler, Vegas is so opposite of what I need

stork_error said:

I have never gotten vegas... plus right now it is like 105 degrees.

Couple of years ago I went to a place in Plantation Florida... it had a rooftop pool (but wasn't near the beach) hardly anyone seemed to use the pool, think they just didn't realize it was up there... really enjoyed myself.

That is all I got.

LonelySutton said:
stork_error said:

Couple of years ago I went to a place in Plantation Florida... it had a rooftop pool (but wasn't near the beach) hardly anyone seemed to use the pool, think they just didn't realize it was up there... really enjoyed myself.

That is all I got.

Hehe I visited there on my last trip , same hotel lol. I think it was a Sheraton?
Plantation is lovely but yes, it lacks a beach. It is very peaceful up on that rooftop.

stork_error said:
Hehe I visited there on my last trip , same hotel lol. I think it was a Sheraton?
Plantation is lovely but yes, it lacks a beach. It is very peaceful up on that rooftop.

OMG that is weird. Yes it was. Guess they offer the same cheap rates to get people there. :)

stork_error said:
LonelySutton said:
stork_error said:

That is all I got.

Just out of curiosity (and too lazy to google it) was this hotel near the Sawgrass Mall? I used to live in Plantation, but never paid much attention to most of the stuff around that area. And yes, to get to the beach head east about 30 minutes...god, I don't miss the traffic down there.

I went to St. Martin in the Caribbean. I loved it. Or..if you can go to Hawaii....GO!

Hope you find a place to enjoy!

beautiful loser said:
Just out of curiosity (and too lazy to google it) was this hotel near the Sawgrass Mall? I used to live in Plantation, but never paid much attention to most of the stuff around that area. And yes, to get to the beach head east about 30 minutes...god, I don't miss the traffic down there.

Too lazy to remember. :) Sounds familiar. The hotel I stayed in was attached to a now defunct mall but there was a NEW better mall 5 minutes down the street. But that was all there was to do.

I think sawgrass is not too far from it.

Ive managed to refrain because im not in the best financial position but crap i want out.

stork_error said:
I think sawgrass is not too far from it.

Ive managed to refrain because im not in the best financial position but crap i want out.
Stork, do you live in Broward? If not, please don't say Dade county...haha. If so, I really feel for you.

Latest posts

Back