We're all considered Witches, who are completely alone in life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
In the Bible, being cut off from one's people was a punishment reserved from GOD onto Witches. So whoever is completely alone in life is being treated as a witch to a kind of dark psychological inquisition.

So confess up, witches, lol, what sort of magic do you practice?

I do spelling on a big black box that magically connects to everywhere else in the world, on a board where art and images move around and it looks real. I suppose just having a computer and trying to describe it to someone living in medieval times would get us burned at the stake.

See how quickly this can degrade? If Loneliness will be considered proof of Witchcraft, and "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live," we can that those who would advocate depopulation also support the effort to socially engineer society so that more people are alone. "For there is Hope for one connected to the Living." We each have a spark of God, but like observer and observed, we meant to be connected with at least one other person on a deep level. A witch or Sorcerer was also a hermit, and these were normally people who despised others and preferred to be as reclusive as possible. Old Magicians like Gargamel who don't connect with others and spend their livelihood chasing down Smurfs for weird Alchemical Conconctions. We are living in a Roman controlled world. If these laws are ever reinstated, an inquisition of lonely people could become a reality. America is owned by the Vatican, as is Israel, London, and much of the world they lay claim to.

Depends on what you think of as a witch.

There are servants of Satan.

And there are followers of an old religion that has a lot to do with the growing of things and the endless cycle of birth and rebirth.

The second type are not hermits or isolates, they're closely interconnected with their communities.

You must have a lot of time on your hands to come up with these theories. That last paragraph... a Roman Catholic world-wide depopulation conspiracy or something.

Many will spend the majority, if not the entirety of their adult lives alone without a significant other. There's a stigma, but we're not going to be hunted down any time soon.

Not really, although tens of thousands of videos about it have come up in the last couple decades. Depopulation Illuminati agenda, Free May Sun Re, or Jesuits, doesn't take too long to figure out all roads to Rome, and have for the least 2000+ years.

[video=youtube]

Well an Inquisition of lonely people was something of a Joke, but those of us who have no one and feel so disconnected probably feel that way to some degree.

I do a little bit of everything LHP. Primarily Sumerian, Luciferian, and a bit of the Zos Kia. I work with the Qliphot, and occasionally Solomonic magick, and have worked with a bit of Thelema and Enochian work A bit of my own spiritual practices as well. I kind of fall neither here nor there, and while I am friends with pacts and covens, I am not actively participating in them in a way that is demanding of me. Usually, with me, they leave the door open for my passings. I myself however, am a solitary practicioner. I usually just sum up my studies to me being an Occultist, and go by that broad umbrella term, because it's easier than having to explain what I've really been doing with much of my life. Haha. I thought theology posts weren't allowed here though.

You in particular, have a tendency to keep making threads about them. Why is that??? Because of the large and rather boldly texted area of the TOS, I don't discuss such things here, unless someone like you opens the door, which later just gets closed and archived anyhow.

So to answer your suggestion, yes, I am quite witch-like indeed....even down to the obligatory obvious, Niantiel being a pathway of the Qliphot/h that I was rather fond of.

**shrugs**

I told myself I would unapologetically be myself on this board and with interactions with people here, and so, that's what I'm doing....Largely in part because in the grandiose of the paradox it's simultaneously why my life has been so excessive and why my life has been so diminished....Though admittedly, I am aware that this sort of a thing is a rather touchy subject for people....The mods and admins simply probably just don't want a giant flame war and honeysuckle-slinging contest over opinions and beliefs and whatnot. So other than this probable singular post, I don't really openly bring it up otherwise....especially to people I don't know, because I don't want to go around offending them....heh. There's a dump, and a time, and a place for that sort of energy for me, and that's in my artistry with my drawings, writings, and musical writings. Personal things.....

But I digress, at any rate, I happen to love theological and philosophical discussions, but for logical and rather blatantly obvious reasons I can see why they are not really allowed here and are shuffled into PMs. Makes sense to me. *shrugs*....

constant stranger said:
Depends on what you think of as a witch.

There are servants of Satan.

And there are followers of an old religion that has a lot to do with the growing of things and the endless cycle of birth and rebirth.

The second type are not hermits or isolates, they're closely interconnected with their communities.

Thank you CS you said it for me.. Bright Blessings ^.^

lifestream said:
So that explains why the villagers tried to burn me at the stake. ;)

laughing-smiley-face-clip-art-dc6y7qKc9.gif

Interesting Niantial. You may find it useful to know that the Bible is Kabbalah / Kaaba of Allah / Tree of Life / Quiphot.

3 Veils of Negative Existence: 3 Johns, 2 Peters, 1 James
Godhead: Philemon, Timothy, Titus
7 Lower: 7 places Paul sent his Epistles
Abyss: Hebrews (unknown author)
Lightning Flash: Jude (fallen angels)
Serpent: Acts 9:18 (Scales fell from his eyes, he rose and was baptized.) So Apostle Paul is the Serpent.
4 Worlds: 4 Gospels
22 Paths on the Tree of Life: 22 Chapter Book of Revelation
* NT is book 40 of the 39 OT, giving us 10x4=40 perfect Kabbalah. Moses Knew all Egyptian mysteries, and parts of the Bible were written with Urim Thummim.

Not to disrespect any real Witches, I was really more focused on the idea that a bunch of lonely people, who feel cut off from everyone, are as if they were punished as being Witches, and then to find something modern that an ancient Inquisition board would have a hay day over. Not a very wholesome experience, but might be kind of fun / therapeutic if you're alone and feel singled out.

Latest posts

Back