Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

iFortiTude

So, it took me *four* tries to sign up without getting labeled a "spammer" and when I emailed the email under "contact us" because I couldn't access the help area, I didn't even get a response.

So, now, I'm stuck with this name instead of the one I wanted, and I spent days waiting, even had a couple of panic attacks because I feel hurt and shunned even before making it officially onto this forum. I'd like to speak with whoever is directly responsible for labeling whoever they feel like as a spammer, so if any mods read this, could you please send me a PM?

iFortiTude said:
So, it took me *four* tries to sign up without getting labeled a "spammer" and when I emailed the email under "contact us" because I couldn't access the help area, I didn't even get a response.

So, now, I'm stuck with this name instead of the one I wanted, and I spent days waiting, even had a couple of panic attacks because I feel hurt and shunned even before making it officially onto this forum. I'd like to speak with whoever is directly responsible for labeling whoever they feel like as a spammer, so if any mods read this, could you please send me a PM?

I already replied to your PM, but I'm going to mention this for others and to address some public claims you have made.

If you use a blacklisted access point your account will get banned. There is NO way for us to know the "legitimate" ones from the non-legitimate ones. The only way you can avoid this is to NOT use a Proxy or public access point which are commonly used by spammers. Public access points are ones which anyone can use, ie public wifi spots. Any account we ban as a spammer is already on a blacklist.

And to be clear, we DO NOT label whomever we feel like as a spammer.

I apologize for my negative statements regarding this issue - I was upset, and while that is no excuse, its at least an explanation. It was not my intent to put this forum or its operators and admins in a bad light.

Latest posts

Back