I want friends to go out clubbing with :(

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alonelyshyboy said:
How can I meet people who want to go to the pub or to a club on weekends? :(

((((((((((((((Shy)))))))))))))))))
Have you asked out the Asian fellow that talked to you at the luncheon? If you can get someone to go with you then you can mabe make friends at the club :) I use to go to clubs alone because I was so into dancing. Some of them offer dance lessons for free. That's a good way to meet people :) I am probabley not the person to be answering this....lol So how are things going at work? Has anyone started talking to you other than the asian guy?

Naleena said:
alonelyshyboy said:
How can I meet people who want to go to the pub or to a club on weekends? :(

((((((((((((((Shy)))))))))))))))))
Have you asked out the Asian fellow that talked to you at the luncheon? If you can get someone to go with you then you can mabe make friends at the club :) I use to go to clubs alone because I was so into dancing. Some of them offer dance lessons for free. That's a good way to meet people :) I am probabley not the person to be answering this....lol So how are things going at work? Has anyone started talking to you other than the asian guy?

He is married with a family, and as far as I can tell is quite a meek individual.

I am an extrovert trapped inside a shy body. :(

Why not try making friends the next time you go clubbing? At least you can be certain that everyone there has the same interest as you - they all like to go clubbing.
It is always easier to make friends when you have the same interest, don't you agree? ^_^;;

Blue said:
Why not try making friends the next time you go clubbing? At least you can be certain that everyone there has the same interest as you - they all like to go clubbing.
It is always easier to make friends when you have the same interest, don't you agree? ^_^;;

I have not been in almost two years. I do not see that happening sadly. I would love to even just have buddies to hang out with at a pub after work. :(

alonelyshyboy said:
I would love to even just have buddies to hang out with at a pub after work. :(

This I can understand. Clubs are a pathetic scene IMO. I guess I can only speak for myself since I have been to a few in my time and I get a little stabby when I'm around drunk people for an entire night listening to music I would never dare to listen to outside of one.

Even when I used to go to the smoking sections I could not stand the stupid questions people would ask me and the boring ass conversations that would occur.

Who knows, maybe it would be more fun for you. Hopefully you can find someone sometime. If you ever hear any conversations of anyone doing anything or going drinking just try to interject some witty lines to then or anything to show that you are interested. It usually just takes a "Hey!" or "Hello" followed by a question or maybe something you can think up that would suit the situation.

No, no. I do want to go for the music. It's just that it's not fun without a group of people.

You have the opposite problem to me, I don't wont to go clubbing but everyone I know, That's all they do wont to do. get out there face on drink and sometimes other things then hit the bars and then clubs then the next day do it all over again.

I have had my fair share of pubs and clubs. For years I went clubbing every week. and round the pubs in town prob twice a week.

The only thing I ever got out of this was a hangover the next day and an empty pocket. Oh, and once I got beat up real badly by 4 other guys why I never even got to see what they looked like cos I was so drunk on a birthday I was celebrating. The next day I could not even see out one of my eyes. The only thing clubbing and going out to pubs like that dose is you are around ppl that drink and they well fight and fall out. Nothing good has ever come out of me clubbing.

But with saying all that it is normal that a young guy would wont to do it anyway. Maybe if I had, had moor luck with the girls while clubbing I may have thought differently, Well am sure I would have. See most of my mates do have moor luck then me when it comes to that. Shame you don't leave near me. I could introduce you to a million guys you could go clubbing with.

Latest posts

Back