Lonely? Azazel in the wilderness...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
Is there a hidden Agenda behind making the world lonely, other then the obvious worship of money? Yeah, it's a rich man's world, and the holy book is a book of Kings. (All of them are buried with honor, except Lucifer.)

I think they want to make us all into Azazels. The Azazel goat was sent into the wilderness, to be lonely, and to die. The people are scapegoats for the elite.

People don't want to admit it, but there is little real fellowship aside from one's personal family. Blood is thicker then Living Waters. Even church fellowship, that is supposed to be help one another, is lacking in this essential area.

"For I was hungry, and you feed me, thirsty and gave me drink, homeless and you took me in," These go into everlasting life, (And those who don't go into everlasting damnation.) I mean, do I need to go from church to church and person to person to find somewhere in life to fit in?

When we are lonely, and like the scapegoat, cast into the wilderness to die. The Azazel was the scapegoat, and substitute for the slain lamb of Christ, hence the position one assumes in the above.

I think what is worst, is suddenly losing everyone, and everything, well at least I have some things, but that is the burden of choice. If I had nothing I'd be going to churches and homeless shelters, but I have a 3rd of a house to work and go somewhere...

I guess the question is, where do we turn after spending our time as Azazel in the wilderness?

When it's always the life you don't want to have, even though food may be abundant for those years, but the longer in the wilderness, the worse it gets. Too much time looking, and being indecisive, and seeking a greater purpose then money and worldly things.

Want to read some mindless insanity? Everything was written by Azazel? Weird name for a book. Even stranger, who would read it?
https://books.google.com/books?id=U...itz9qzmZbHAhVNoogKHfsXB6U#v=onepage&q&f=false

Latest posts

Back