Is it possible?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M_also_lonely

Reaction score
How do I prevent someone to reply to my posts if I want to? If someone is replying on my posts after insulting me in the past and even after myself having requested him/her no to reply to my posts, if that person still keeps on replying, what shall I do to prevent him/her to reply on my threads and posts?

You can't prevent people from replying to your posts on open forum.

You can put them on ignore and you won't see their posts unless you choose to click to see them. Ignoring someone will also prevent them from PMing you. That's your best (and only) option.

What Callie said. If someone's bothering you or you just don't want to read anything they post, using the ignore feature will help. If someone's constantly bothering you or harassing you, please feel free to message one of the moderators.

M_also_lonely said:
M_also_lonely said:
Fe - y :-( :'( :mad:
Ugh, I think I have to explain this: Fe means Iron. So Fe-y means Irony.

Sigh...no, you didn't have to explain this. The very people you wanted to block have posted in this thread, right? I wouldn't bet my ass on it, but other non-vital body parts.

PS: Here, maybe this Iron 'E' will be of future use to you. Why is this thread still open anyway...

8cf.jpg

Rodent said:
Sigh...no, you didn't have to explain this. The very people you wanted to block have posted in this thread, right? I wouldn't bet my ass on it, but other non-vital body parts.

PS: Here, maybe this Iron 'E' will be of future use to you. Why is this thread still open anyway...

If he wants to block Callie and myself, that's pretty sad, seeing to how we were the only ones who initially responded.

Didn't have to explain the irony, no, because there's no irony to be explained.

VanillaCreme said:
Rodent said:

If he wants to block Callie and myself, that's pretty sad, seeing to how we were the only ones who initially responded.

Didn't have to explain the irony, no, because there's no irony to be explained.

*GASP*
Rodent, are you insinuating that someone might not like me?????? :club:

LOL

TheRealCallie said:
*GASP*
Rodent, are you insinuating that someone might not like me?????? :club:

LOL

I know, I know! The audacity! I sensed a disturbance in the universal balance for a second...but maybe it was just my stomach rumbling. :rolleyes:

I haven't mentioned any of the names. Why are you considering that someone would want to block you if you are so good as a person? And why would it be sad to block you incase I would be talking about you?

Also, nobody is so smart that they already knew the meaning of "Fe". because if they had, they would have replied then.

Also, the irony I mean to mention is that "Everyone is so careful about the rules of the website. But nobody has replied on a post where a person wants to know something about the website."

M_also_lonely said:
I haven't mentioned any of the names. Why are you considering that someone would want to block you if you are so good as a person? And why would it be sad to block you incase I would be talking about you?

Also, nobody is so smart that they already knew the meaning of "Fe". because if they had, they would have replied then.

Also, the irony I mean to mention is that "Everyone is so careful about the rules of the website. But nobody has replied on a post where a person wants to know something about the website."

Did you stop and consider that maybe the attitude you throw out in your posts is what is preventing people from wanting to reply?

M_also_lonely said:

1. Maybe they're being ironic...

2. They both answered your question whether it's possible or not, therefore the matter was settled.

3. See #2. Frankly, I don't believe the explanation you're giving now and it sounds like a total cop-out to me.

M_also_lonely said:
2. They both answered your question whether it's possible or not, therefore the matter was settled.

I think that if both Callie and Nilla didn't reply to your issue, someone else would've. But seeing that they already did, I don't see why there is a need for anyone to repeat what they've said.

With regards to your Fe post, well, that's between you and them. I think most or some people get it, as I did as well, but even when we do, why should we butt in if you have any personal issues with them? Saying anything to something like that might just stir more honeysuckle. Is that what you want? It's not even our business to begin with. It's between you and whoever you are having issues with.

M_also_lonely said:

Because it was so **** funny or ironic that you feel millions would respond to it? Sorry, no...
Also, I certainly know what Fe is, since my kid is a periodic table nerd and that is one of the more well known ones. :rolleyes:

M_also_lonely said:

Um, people DID reply, so I don't know what the fresia you're going on about. It doesn't take a million people being redundant to satisfy this question. It was answered. If you don't like the people who answered it, that's not our fault and people aren't going to cater to your dislike by responding the same thing themselves.
This has nothing to do with the rules at all. Nice try though. Next excuse?

Oh you back again. As usual, I do not read yours and your friend's replies.So you may consider saving up your time instead of wasting it in designing various types of insulting dialogues for me. I don't know what kind of person you are. You are bothering me.By now anyone would have understood that they are bothering someone. In case you do not, this time I clearly mention and humbly request, to stop replying on my posts. No mater how great of person both of you are, I don't need your help. SO I request you and again to not reply in any of my threads. Any help would be appreciated.

M_also_lonely said:

You come back to your thread two and a half weeks later that had basically gone dead, and think that it will solve everything if you decided to be a smartass and "explain" what you meant by something? You act like everyone else is stupid, and that you're the only intelligent mind to be had here. Did you ever consider that people didn't really want to post on your thread because it's about nothing? It's you complaining about wanting to block people from posting to your thread that you've created on a public forum.

M_also_lonely said:
Oh you back again. As usual, I do not read yours and your friend's replies.So you may consider saving up your time instead of wasting it in designing various types of insulting dialogues for me. I don't know what kind of person you are. You are bothering me.By now anyone would have understood that they are bothering someone. In case you do not, this time I clearly mention and humbly request, to stop replying on my posts. No mater how great of person both of you are, I don't need your help. SO I request you and again to not reply in any of my threads. Any help would be appreciated.

Anyone can post on any public thread here. Sorry, but you won't get your way with that, no matter how many tantrums you throw. There's an ignore feature. Use it instead of wanting to prevent other people from doing something. You control you, not everyone else. No one stole your cookie. Stop being childish about it and maybe people would post in your threads.

I'm so **** ignorant I don't know you don't like me....or maybe I just don't ******* care that you don't like me. Gee I wonder which one it could be. Lol

Your question was answered. Who the fresia cares if you don't like who answered it. Time to get over yourself. I'll post where I want.

TheRealCallie said:
Your question was answered. Who the fresia cares if you don't like who answered it. Time to get over yourself. I'll post where I want.

You know what, that's what I don't get. I didn't click on the thread title, read it, and answer because I'm his best friend. So he doesn't need to flatter himself. I replied because what better person to answer a technical question about a forum than a moderator on that forum? Seriously, there's no way someone can be that thick-headed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back