Thanks! :) :) :)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gabriel20

Reaction score
Big thank you to everybody who sent me messages,and emails,and E-cards,and said prayers,and shed real tears for me,thanks everyone!
A big thank you to Trevor and his medical team,for working miracles! And thanks to Nicola for her speedy driving! :D Could we miss some of the bumps next time! :club:

Thanks.

Gabe. :)

gabriel20 said:
Big thank you to everybody who sent me messages,and emails,and E-cards,and said prayers,and shed real tears for me,thanks everyone!
A big thank you to Trevor and his medical team,for working miracles! And thanks to Nicola for her speedy driving! :D Could we miss some of the bumps next time! :club:

Thanks.

Gabe. :)

And There you are, WingMan :) Glad you made it out of there.
Welcome home :D

And Gab, try not die. I don't like flying solo. :p

Hi Gabriel, this last two months I wasn't much online and I missed this, well, I am sure glad that you are still here :) And that whatever it was, it doesn't happen again

Thank you,good to be back! :)

Still planning on giving the Grim Reaper a hard time! Not giving up without a fight! ;)

gabriel20 said:
Thank you,good to be back! :)

Still planning on giving the Grim Reaper a hard time! Not giving up without a fight! ;)

And I'm sure Grim Reaper have to wait a lot more longer before he can make any dent at all. ;)

My uncle gabe is a superman. Nothing bad will happen to you. You will go through anything and come out safe. That i believe. 😄

Latest posts

Back